Thread: Flagman ship augmentation

Flagman ship augmentation

Hello I tried to augment my ship flagman from 11 to 12 and I failed 2 times,I spent enough money for your game and I think it doesn’t suppose be like this.Now I need to collect Flagman chips another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Ackerman View Post
    Hello I tried to augment my ship flagman from 11 to 12 and I failed 2 times,I spent enough money for your game and I think it doesn’t suppose be like this.Now I need to collect Flagman chips another time.
    Sorry man, I fully agree - it's not a good part of the game. There are augmentation events when you have 100 % success guarantee - wait for those I recommend!!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Screenshot below is my tracking updated till the month of May.
    No Fail Augment 2018-05.jpg

On 9 June 2018 there was a Black Market event with 100% augmentation success.

From my tracking so far, it does look to come every 4 weeks, with the next one expected to be in the week of 7 July 2018.

There is also a +10% success bonus but it's not so regular and I won't try to augment if it's not 100% success. Too painful.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yea, before reverting cost you some resources and they finally did away with that, because getting new commanders was even more costly, at least now you get everything back and changing commanders does not cost you... But never augment without the events putting it at 100 %... Even fails to often at 95%, too much to lose, always worth waiting, especially now that it comes regularly every month... Meaning any commanders you get in world cup will have to wait til August to upgrade.... Sucks, but that's the game...