Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: R8 Single Galactonites - Attributes Overview

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: R8 Single Galactonites - Attributes Overview

Introduction

For 3 days now a new level of single Galactonites has been introduced by tap4fun: The R8 Galactonites. With the help of the Refine feature it is possible to deduct the properties of the R8 stones if you own a leveled R7 variant. Luckily I own some R7 singles - some of which I had to level up to level 2 for this guide - and from some dead accounts of old friends I could retrieve the rest of data.

R8 Level Overview

Below you find the level characteristics of all R8 singles that have been released so far. Stones with the same leveling behavior are grouped together.

2018-05-24_20-14-25 Small.png

Technical Summary

The new R8 Galactonites have much higher attribute values than all previous types. Compared to the next best Galactonite class - the R7 dual Galactonites - they have between 110% (Purity) and 14% (Tekken/Shield) better maximum value than the best (dual) R7 value.

All stones have a better cost to effect relation. E. g. for 40 M Galactonite Energy you can level a R7 speed dual stone to +1680 speed. For "only" 22 M you get a speed boost of +1980 from a Meteor R8 at level 9.

As all attributes except attack accu recovery (Stardust) and True Damage (Purity) are available as part of at least one dual Galactonite adding a single R8 will improve the single attribute at the cost of one attribute from a dual stone. So the overall benefit might be smaller at second glance.

Economical Summary

Worst-case price in Monopoly events can rise to 100k easily. Additionally the outcome is random. The most useful stones appear to be Meteor, followed by Purity. All other stones are nice to have at most from my point of view. Therefore it might cost the price of a CtC commander to get at least some Meteors and Puritys. For me a clear skip at the moment.

And we all know tap4fun's item introduction policies. First come the single R8 at random and high price, then will come the single R8 choice packs, then price drop and finally short afterwards the R8 dual Galactonites will appear and guess how?... Correct! With random packs!
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 24th, 2018 at 20:09.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Economical Summary

Worst-case price in Monopoly events can rise to 100k easily. Additionally the outcome is random. The most useful stones appear to be Meteor, followed by Purity. All other stones are nice to have at most from my point of view. Therefore it might cost the price of a CtC commander to get at least some Meteors and Puritys. For me a clear skip at the moment.
    My server mate, Bad Guy.s852 shared on chat that he spent 95K (usually quoted as 90K online) and received a Guardian R8. He currently is not using it as it doesn't optimise with the rest of his dual R7s.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    And we all know tap4fun's item introduction policies. First come the single R8 at random and high price, then will come the single R8 choice packs, then price drop and finally short afterwards the R8 dual Galactonites will appear and guess how?... Correct! With random packs!
    It sure is better to wait. I remember long ago, when getting random galactonites, was almost always Pri-Energy. Today, it will be something slightly better but won't be the most desirable.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Private
    Can you please explain a bit more on how you refine the leveled R7 into R8?
    I will be an interesting guide, as there will be more players jumping in this band wagon

Quote Originally Posted by QazDH View Post
    I will be an interesting guide, as there will be more players jumping in this band wagon
    Here's 2 guides on refining
    Guide on Galactonite refining

Galactonite Center Refine Guide/Tips

1 R7 will add 3% to the base galactonite, so it most probably means it will take 34 (1 base galactonite to improve + 33 galatonites used up to refine)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by QazDH View Post
    It's just a display issue I think. If you have a leveled R7 and put it in the left refine pit and then tap on the Galactonite you get a window displayed showing how this Galactonite would look like after refining. You still get a level 1 Galactonite if you refine one leveled Galactonite although you get back 100% of Galactonite Energy of the refined Galactonite. The stones you use for refining in the right slot give 80% of the Galactonite Energy, only.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]