Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Civil War Warrior - Richard [23 - 26 May 2018]

This will just not happen. There have been more grave glitches but tap4fun never rolled back the whole servers to a previous state.

Credits-wise seen the glitch which gave you unlimited Galactonite Energy has been much more grave.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Credits-wise seen the glitch which gave you unlimited Galactonite Energy has been much more grave.
    Yes, most likely but they did undo most of it and put players back on their galactonite upgrades pushing em back to lvl 1 (so taking the energy away). But this one is big as well as Richard is just where it surfaced so visibly that many got him without the chest event. Now it is fixed but I see a lot of players that have new commanders and either they spend a lot of credits or they got very very lucky...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Yes, most likely but they did undo most of it and put players back on their galactonite upgrades pushing em back to lvl 1 (so taking the energy away). But this one is big as well as Richard is just where it surfaced so visibly that many got him without the chest event. Now it is fixed but I see a lot of players that have new commanders and either they spend a lot of credits or they got very very lucky...
    Guy from my server think something is "broken" at tap. Recently he got Future and now Caroline really cheap (like both less than 15k together). Adding this issue with Richard I'd say he has being extremely lucky. Or indeed something is wrong (or finally correct ahah).
    As for Richard, I am waiting on Tap support to answer me. I explained my situation and Nika said they were going to analyse it. If they don't allow me to get the chip for 199 too (now that event is over I really doubt it) I'll have a big setback on my server, as nearly none of the active players spend any money on the game... 30k credits difference is really important in this situation.

First Future was the monopoly event that was in favor of who used it, as for once it gave you a chance to get it after a few dice rolls which should be like that more often (if it is just one lap), you don't always have to go the full lap. Caroline had no issue as far as I can see and will be cheaper as she has been around for 1 year or more now. But the S6 commanders at a price you can't imagine? Sorry that is to damn screwed up. And I know how it worked... (yes it is fixed since Sunday), but this issue was around before the Richard event... Image you could have gotten QR, Rick, Hayley, Sona and Richard and you would have to buy credits (do image that each is normally worth between 45-65k)?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Apparently I never know this informations when they can be used. Cause of these issues I am getting a real setback compared with my opponents... Now support just wrote me saying they added 27 ranger chips to my account. I am still arguing this is far from fair as the comparison is between 1 Richard chip (30k) and 27 ranger chips which at most is 27*80 = 2160 credits.
    In the last weeks my main opponent got Future, Caroline and also Herbert (maybe also under this issue? Maybe not. No idea). To this add a Richard chip which I couldn’t get cause already had one from first event... so any advantage I had to be halfway for Richard is now lost...
    Damn fairness they talk about in Richard notice...

So to explain Future event some times ago (monopoly) was only 1 day that it was favorable and Tap4Fun could not do anything about it as they monopoly was in favor for once for the players (typically it is highly in favor of Tap4Fun). When it comes to Caroline and Herbert (well Herbert you need take from the shop when he is offered at 9k or less for one DNA, wait a month and take 2nd DNA) there was no know anomaly per my knowledge. Just check the announcement that Tap4Fun made on Richard and just extrapolate that to recent event for some S6 commanders and what was offered in the shop for those...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Yes, I understand what you meant with Future. Just sad I only get to know that after it closes eheh. Even though I favor Scott more, it would be good not to lose in speed to my opponents...

As for Herbert I do think there was nothing wrong too. For Caroline I am not sure. This guy says he only spent 7k on her (this monopoly). Even if she's getting cheaper, this is like less than 50% her value atm (16-20k still). Maybe just luck. I too got one of her chips at first chest... Then the second was at last, but hey, can't complain there.

My issue here is not about what others are having. Mostly is because of this Richard issue, where I feel everyone without chip just got rewarded, where people with 1 or 2 chips (or composed) just got a middle finger shown. And it is not 27 ranger chips that make that finger smaller. Actually I feel it just makes it even worse. "We know we messed up but take this and don't complain, even though is not even similar".

If you want to know the full story, you can now read about it... I felt like this is something you all should know.
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...3700#post53700
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Thanks for the detail explanation JL. I applaud your correctness and honesty in revealing this to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    Thanks for the detail explanation JL. I applaud your correctness and honesty in revealing this to everyone.
    You are welcome, while as always it will make no to little difference really...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110