Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Civil War Warrior - Richard [23 - 26 May 2018]

Here is the official answer from support. They evaluate 27 Ranger chips as 20k credits (I was laughing out loud in this for quite some time... well I would if it is not so sad). So they say the compensation is fair enough.

Here is the photo of the answer: https://ibb.co/e9FS8J

I now argue that if all they care is worth than it shouldn’t be a problem to give me the DNA instead. Also that if they don’t trade it (as they won’t) then they are assuming it is not worth the same and thus they gave advantage to some and not to others.

I know this will not change anything (I assume I still have a tiny tiny like 0.00001% hope they see my argument as valid) but I will not stop arguing (at least till they shut me down or I get really tired). I also know this issue compared with all the other exploits JL revealed is a tiny rock in a mountain, but we have to try and start by somewhere.
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Nightbolt; May 29th, 2018 at 10:54.

Sorry but during past event you can get common aug packs for 80 credits hence 27 Ranger chips you can get for 2160 credits hence they are not valued at 20k/40k. And for me a long time players they are useless, I received 50 Ranger chips by the way (all useless for me) got enough Ranger chips. If they value it at 20k/40k then that they give the 20k/40k in credits or a DNA of another commander of choice.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Sorry but during past event you can get common aug packs for 80 credits hence 27 Ranger chips you can get for 2160 credits hence they are not valued at 20k/40k. And for me a long time players they are useless, I received 50 Ranger chips by the way (all useless for me) got enough Ranger chips. If they value it at 20k/40k then that they give the 20k/40k in credits or a DNA of another commander of choice.
    That was exactly my next point, to which they answered they can’t specify player by player compensations, as it would be an exhaustive task to do it for thousands of players... Even if I haven’t yet reached the point of ranger chips being useless it is way different value to have Richard or 27 chips that I can gather over time. 27 chips is less than a month with GL, Pandora, Events and a couple from CQ. 30k for 1 DNA is about 2 months if I absolutely don’t spend anything at all (which is impossible if I want to keep competing with other players). So around 3 months.
    It is way different for me, and since they only mention the worth they give to items and for them it is the same I kind prefer the DNA... no brainer here.

They are favoring people who didn’t tried getting him before or people who got the 2x199 chip over people who had some hard work towards getting him. I have told them this and they only ask “sorry for the inconvenience” bla bla bla

Ok Now Since I saw this exploit here I'm more than inclined to express my dissatisfaction with this..!!!

I've got this 199 credits Richard DNA last couple of days ago and since I saw Odin event for some 16000 credits the same day I immediately spent 100$ for this DNA, even if it's just one DNA...

Now, since I see this situation developing here, I must say that I'm quite SHAKEN UP by this EXPLOIT, as most of other users and players...

Last edited by Triad; May 30th, 2018 at 13:18.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

The only way to get cheaper commanders is to reduce spending of Credits. Players see a deal - or something they believe to be a good deal - and BOOM 100$ down the bitstream.

Whenever you are about to purchase Credits in this game and to buy items for the Credits I recommend to sit back and think what you could have done with that money otherwise???

If you then still think it's a good investment (meaning the spending is in a good relation of the entertainment) then go ahead, good decision. But I suppose often you can say well... better to take the 100 $ or € and take your kids to a joyride to Disneyland!

If the buying goes down the offers will get better. As it could be seen with Richard - so many players after getting 1 DNA for 199 they went for the other with Credits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yeah Nacht I agree... But ...

Since I immediately spent 16000 credits on Odin DNA, I think that I am quite ELIGIBLE of obtaining another one Odin's DNA for 300 credits...

If there are more players with these kind of situations, I URGE you all to RAISE your VOICE here of at least getting THAT ONE DNA you need for one S6 commander you need most. On which first DNA we spent some 20.000 credits as myself..!

So TAP, if you read this, pLZ, one Odin S6 DNA at my bar here, world server call sign below!
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Yeah Nacht I agree... But ...

Since I immediately spent 16000 credits on Odin DNA, I think that I am quite ELIGIBLE of obtaining another one Odin's DNA for 300 credits...
    No, there is no noble vendor ethics behind those online games. That you immediately spent 16 k Credits although the game allowed players to get a huge disadvantage due to bad coding of the app shows that the business case is still working. The coding is bad and players don't care they continue to play AND invest real money.

From a business point of view based on the analysis of your Credits usage you are only "eligible" to BE MILKED EVEN MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    If there are more players with these kind of situations, I URGE you all to RAISE your VOICE here of at least getting THAT ONE DNA you need for one S6 commander you need most. On which first DNA we spent some 20.000 credits as myself..!

So TAP, if you read this, pLZ, one Odin S6 DNA at my bar here, world server call sign below!
    Only reduction of spending on costly items will lower the price. I think the budgets of the players is more or less fixed. If you get more for less you are more willing to buy normally. You just have to deny all offers that are not reasonable. A commander for more than 15k in total I don't regard as necessary any more. If the game does not make fun without major spending it's not my game anymore.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I completely agree with Nacht.
    Prices are only high because people pay them... This is pure supply and demand. If people don't pay the absurd amounts they ask now they'll lower their prices until balance is restored again (aka people start paying again). Worst case scenario this would continue until no one pays and the game dies. But seeing how people burn their money so easily in this game I guess that is a really remote hypothesis.

Triad, you say you spent $100 right away. For me it is hard to think on spending that much money on a game overall, let alone in a heartbeat. I don't know if you buy credits regularly, but I challenge you (and others) to make plans for a trip, see how much it would cost and then compare it to the money you already spent in this game. This money would better be spent on some trip somewhere imo. There are so many things to spend money on. Games are far away in my list. Specially continuous games, where spending just once doesn't bring you that much of an advantage.

That is true and we saw it already on CtC actually cause when I recall well when Pong was nbr 1 and went (on iOS) after SS commander it went from 800k to 1M and even 1.2M points because a few players where spending but then it did happen that nobody spend and top players agreed not to spend and on 1 player just making Top 1 with barely 250-300k point got the SS and nobody else we saw tap again bring the points required down to 800k and I would indeed like to see that everyone would stop spending on first appearance of a commander in monopoly... Stop spending, take what is free! And you will see that Tap4Fun will start to see it and if we complain the prices are ridiculous then their only option is to bring em down. Really these commanders should be max 30k on first appearance or less (for both DNA worst case max 15k, total 30k) and the chance rate should be better to not have to go all the way.
    Last edited by JLeroux; May 31st, 2018 at 14:33.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    I completely agree with Nacht.
    Prices are only high because people pay them... This is pure supply and demand. If people don't pay the absurd amounts they ask now they'll lower their prices until balance is restored again (aka people start paying again). Worst case scenario this would continue until no one pays and the game dies. But seeing how people burn their money so easily in this game I guess that is a really remote hypothesis.

Triad, you say you spent $100 right away. For me it is hard to think on spending that much money on a game overall, let alone in a heartbeat. I don't know if you buy credits regularly, but I challenge you (and others) to make plans for a trip, see how much it would cost and then compare it to the money you already spent in this game. This money would better be spent on some trip somewhere imo. There are so many things to spend money on. Games are far away in my list. Specially continuous games, where spending just once doesn't bring you that much of an advantage.
    Yeah, I completely agree on this... But what to say guys... I just couldn't resist temptation of having already one Richard free DNA and seeing Odin right next to him for 16k..!
    This way, after a month or two, and purchasing of second DNA, and since I at the time didn't have a clue about the exploit, I went for it without much thinking!

But wait to see my disappointment after seeing forum high on numbers with the exploit case!!!

Since there is no way of getting the money back, only reasonable thing is to make Tap see that they made a HUUUGE disbalance concerning frequent players force and commander possessions. So huge that at least those high spenders like Anakin, Esses, Nachteule and others are in a possibility to be taken down of their respectful arena thrones and positions!

And that reasonable thing ofTap validating their mistake could be made only by this uniform decision of ours, NOT TO go for transactions that are highest. Only silver cards and maybe highest purchase 20 bucks...!

But, Again... Who am I to say this when @Nachteule says " If the game does not make fun without major spending it's not my game anymore. " !?!

Well buddy, I completely go with you on this one!

Agreeing with both of you. This exploit deficit must be compansated somehow...

cheers m8's
    Last edited by Triad; June 1st, 2018 at 13:22.