Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrock and Richard in same fleet?

Horrock and Richard in same fleet?

Hi,
    I want to replace Caro and preferable with another ranger. My other commanders are Raksha, Rick, Horrock and Future.
    The replacement options are as I see it Richard, Raindeer and Nicholas. The two first are favorites at the moment. So Raindeer with positive buffs for own fleet or Richard with negative buffs on enemy fleet?

Thing with Richard is that I donīt know if his and Horrock specials will conflict?
    Say for example that Horrock curse an enemy. Then right after Richard hit same enemy. Will his special override Horrocks? Richard has 50% chance to curse. If that fails will it actually remove Horrocks curse? Or if it succeed with the curse, how will that work? Double curse?

Anyone with experience of Richard and Horrock in same formation?
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

I don't know for sure how it works but I'd expect that:

If curse fails, GH curse maintains.
    If curse hits, GH curse is overridden, so only last curse (Richard) would be in place.
    If any other debuff hits, it would add to GH curse (not removing it).

I think this is what happens with for example crit and hit rate buffs (Queen and Dor)

By the way, choice is hard. I think I'd go for Queen as it would be good to hit fleets with Caro/Hayley. If this is not an issue cause you already have really high hit rate on your commanders then Richard.
    Most likely I'll have Richard cause I got a free DNA in his first event, so "only" half of the credits needed.
    Try and compare their stats. Richard can turn the balance of a battle alone, but you always rely on luck (as before with Azrael. Not so much with GH, cause he also hits hard).
    Last edited by Nightbolt; May 11th, 2018 at 15:04.

I suppose it behaves as Nightbolt has written.

As for the chance - it's really unlikely that Richard does not debuff a commander. And all of Richard's debuffs block the special.

It's 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.125 or 12.5 % that Richard does not debuff a commander at all. Ghost Horrock has 50% and Queen Reindeer and Azrael have 30 % chance not to debuff.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

If it works like Nightbolt say/think then it's good. I was afraid that any of the Richards debuffs that is not the same "weakening" like Horrock has would replace it. Or even worse if the 12,5% risk of none of Richards debuffs activates that it would remove Horrocks weakening.

Btw do Richards debuffs stack? Coultd it put two or even alt three of them on the same enemy commander?

It should be the same debuff type doesn't stack. Different debuff can stack
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Btw do Richards debuffs stack? Coultd it put two or even alt three of them on the same enemy commander?
    They should be able to stack. In the descriptions says they are calculated independently and I think when I watched his special in the handbook that happened. Try to watch it a couple of times.

Ok I did watch a couple of Richard fights in handbook. I did see weakening and lock on same commanders. And also weakening and confusing on same commanders. But never lock and confusing on the same commander. I guess since confusing meaning it could attack own player and lock would prevent that from happen I guess those two don't stack on same. Also meaning all three can't stack on same commander?
    But it was only a few fights so maybe if I saw more it could be different?

Ok I did watch a couple of Richard fights in handbook. I did see weakening and lock on same commanders. And also weakening and confusing on same commanders. But never lock and confusing on the same commander. I guess since confusing meaning it could attack own player and lock would prevent that from happen I guess those two don't stack on same. Also meaning all three can't stack on same commander?
    It could be the chance to confuse on the targetted commander is much smaller to happen because confuse can confuse a much larger number of targets (both friendly and enemy). And to make it confusing, anyone seen more than one commander being confused (since Richard is a cross-attacker), as lock and weaken can happen on multiple commanders.

(confusing)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I have seen all types of 2 different debuffs together. In all repetitions I have watched I have never seen all 3 debuffs at same time, but it can be cause the probability of having the 3 all together is small (should be the same as not having any).

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    It could be the chance to confuse on the targetted commander is much smaller to happen because confuse can confuse a much larger number of targets (both friendly and enemy). And to make it confusing, anyone seen more than one commander being confused (since Richard is a cross-attacker), as lock and weaken can happen on multiple commanders.

(confusing)
    Yup, more than once can be confused. Saw it happening on handbook

What's the latest price of Richards anyone??

And really, between Richard and Queen, concerning the price as well, which is a better to invest in force-price wise!!!?!??
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise