Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of Rick in Galaxy monopoly

Ok guys, update to this post...

Tried Rick in the last Galaxy Monopoly and exited from it quite harsh...

Look for yourselves!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	2886

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	2887

Suffice to say that I'M DEFINITELY NOT PLAYING GM AGAIN . . . !!!

This first freakin time that I decided to give it a go after three dices rolling 5, 6 and 3, staying in top right corner, I decided to go all the way, and got f**king 5 ones...!!!

Tap, although I know that this is some fair price for this first DNA, you just made it more personal..!

So much more that I decided to give you a marketing promotion by this rigged Monopoly...

So here it is, for all eyes to see how this firm is greedy and disrespectful...

Others of you, decide for yourselves but me..! ^\/^ I'm freakin leaving Riggopoly for good...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

One lap monopoly for s6 commanders is rigged in that way. They lure players with just one lap and then put the probability of ones in last turn as 99%. It is a scam as when you get to 3/4 places of the end you think you shouldn’t quit now and just spend money to finish it.
    I always look for average price in forum or fb before I roll more than twice. First two rolls are cheap enough and one can try to be extremely lucky. More than that, either you have saved the credits or you better stay away from it.

Learned now, hard way . . !!!
    thankz
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise