Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Rick which commander to retire in PvP?

Corporal
    Thank you for the advice. For now I took away Azrael, downgraded GL down to+8, SL to +7 and made Rick+12 (no more crystals). As soon is the tandem GL/Rick is not destroyed or disabled with first opponent's shot it works well.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
    Thank you for the advice. For now I took away Azrael, downgraded GL down to+8, SL to +7 and made Rick+12 (no more crystals). As soon is the tandem GL/Rick is not destroyed or disabled with first opponent's shot it works well.��
    Good good. Do share how it is like in about 2 weeks the experience
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I'll also drop Raksha replacing him with Rick.

There seems to be more Raksha fleets than Galaxy Lord fleets. And if you shoot second very often (I am not sure it is your experience or not, but it is mine experience) my Raksha will be disabled by opponents Kit. I'll keep Galaxy Lord because at +10 he seems to be your killer. Azrael I'll also keep too because that's one way to make breakthrough the opponents Raksha.

Edit: Rick I don't think will solve the problem of opponents Rakhsa. I would think Galaxy Lord is better at that because it removes buffs before calculating damage.

Edit2: where Rick can help is in the function of last shooter (when no other friendly commander after left) or hidden shooter
    WTF now..!?! Nopo

Does this mean that long sought and greatly appreciated greatest commander from Anakin ''commander posts'' is actually weaker then Galaxy Lord concerning Raksha..?

I would say then, to hell with it. Employ both and have best of force s6 budget commanders anyway..!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    WTF now..!?! Nopo

Does this mean that long sought and greatly appreciated greatest commander from Anakin ''commander posts'' is actually weaker then Galaxy Lord concerning Raksha..?

I would say then, to hell with it. Employ both and have best of force s6 budget commanders anyway..!
    For the opponents I meet in the galaxy league. If they shoot first, their Galaxy Lord can one shoot my Raksha while their Rick cannot one shoot my Rakhsa. However their Rick can shoot down my Raksha in about 2 or 3 shots.

But that's just my opponents I meet. Then again my opponents have more Rick than Galaxy Lords so the experience may just be that my opponents that still use Galaxy Lord have made them super strong shooter
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

But that's just my opponents I meet. Then again my opponents have more Rick than Galaxy Lords so the experience may just be that my opponents that still use Galaxy Lord have made them super strong shooter
    I think not. In Rick's situation he has to deal with high def + resistance from Raksha special buff. On the other hand, Galaxy Lord both removes the shield and also bypasses the high defense cause of being a destroyer. This eliminates both strengths Raksha uses against Rick (or other non-destroyer). Basically GL renders the strengths of Raksha to nothing, thus being able to one shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    I think not. In Rick's situation he has to deal with high def + resistance from Raksha special buff. On the other hand, Galaxy Lord both removes the shield and also bypasses the high defense cause of being a destroyer. This eliminates both strengths Raksha uses against Rick (or other non-destroyer). Basically GL renders the strengths of Raksha to nothing, thus being able to one shoot him.
    Now that's the right reason Nightbolt. Thanks

I think this can be checked using the equations from Nachteule post: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ight=equipment

I don't have these commanders and thus not enough info to make the calculations.
    However, after thinking a bit today, I think that the main difference (aside defense bypasses) might be in the GL crit plundering. GL will most likely always crit whereas Rick will have a much smaller chance of this. A crit means a dmg 2 to 3 times higher than normal. It is a big difference.

Also, not sure how the Armor and Shield equipments apply here. If they increase Def (to reduce dmg), then they might be bypassed as well... If they apply directly on dmg values then it is the same reduction in both cases.

Now that's a good question if Galaxy Lord also removes legendary equipment buff...

Now that's a good question if Galaxy Lord also removes legendary equipment buff...
    Well, there are only 2 possible LE buffs to remove with existing equipment
    1 - helmet's shield - this is a regular extra hp shield - so it is removed based on dealt damage
    2 - armor's damage reduction buff. This is the only buff that should be removed by Galaxy Lord's special attack

All the others buffs are not the subject of GL buff removal ability
    (Sword, Bow, Canon - are applicable on attack, eye - on taking damage, shield - reduces opponent's ship attack, and is a negative buff from "our" perspective, so our GL should not remove it anyway)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Well, there are only 2 possible LE buffs to remove with existing equipment
    1 - helmet's shield - this is a regular extra hp shield - so it is removed based on dealt damage
    2 - armor's damage reduction buff. This is the only buff that should be removed by Galaxy Lord's special attack

All the others buffs are not the subject of GL buff removal ability
    (Sword, Bow, Canon - are applicable on attack, eye - on taking damage, shield - reduces opponent's ship attack, and is a negative buff from "our" perspective, so our GL should not remove it anyway)
    From the battle animation it looks like the buff removal from Galaxy Lord takes place and then Damonrick's Armor (DA) triggers when GL fires. So DA probably helps to mitigate GL.

Could be tested with some battles against same GL and placing DA in red slot (so no interference from 29.8% bonus...) and empty yellow slot.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]