Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Rick which commander to retire in PvP?

Corporal

Got Rick which commander to retire in PvP?

My fleet is an average one, with a typical place within top 20-30 in the Arena. I have Raksha +8 (Kit+4), Star Lord +9 (Krill +7), Galaxy Lord+10 (Jackie+1), Azrael +8 (Khala+4) normal FS +7. Recently I bought Rick, having saved credits for months.
    Who should I retire, please? Your opinions are very welcome.

what's is your current strategy, and do you shoot first compared with your peers (those around you in the arena area)?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

First shot aside, you can consider to bench for a while Raksha, playing purely offensive. (Rely on SL reflection as defense) Try to replace Khala with another lt as her bonus is not anymore relevant.
    Just wait for next "fail free" augmentation event and test it
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Corporal
    Hi, Nopo in Arena I mostly shoot second, which makes Star Lord really valuable, however I also rely on Azrael a lot to buff the opponent's Raksha, as quite often I don't have enough firepower to take one out, if it's well equipped. I wonder if Rick will solve this problem.

Corporal
    Thanks for the idea, Pliusomiot

What amount of credits did you spend on two DNA's ..?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Corporal
    I bought them in two separate events, spent approx 40k

yeah you need to save three silver cards, 3 months
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

I say retire Rick he isn't that good Otherwise with your fleet i see people retire Azrael and Star Lord in that order.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

I'll also drop Raksha replacing him with Rick.

There seems to be more Raksha fleets than Galaxy Lord fleets. And if you shoot second very often (I am not sure it is your experience or not, but it is mine experience) my Raksha will be disabled by opponents Kit. I'll keep Galaxy Lord because at +10 he seems to be your killer. Azrael I'll also keep too because that's one way to make breakthrough the opponents Raksha.

Edit: Rick I don't think will solve the problem of opponents Rakhsa. I would think Galaxy Lord is better at that because it removes buffs before calculating damage.

Edit2: where Rick can help is in the function of last shooter (when no other friendly commander after left) or hidden shooter
    Last edited by Nopo; March 17th, 2018 at 15:45.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri