Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got Rick which commander to retire in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    I think not. In Rick's situation he has to deal with high def + resistance from Raksha special buff. On the other hand, Galaxy Lord both removes the shield and also bypasses the high defense cause of being a destroyer. This eliminates both strengths Raksha uses against Rick (or other non-destroyer). Basically GL renders the strengths of Raksha to nothing, thus being able to one shoot him.
    Since this is the case, I'd say that it's better to use lets say Fedor than Raksha. His 80% damage return is a gem ability having in mind billion and more stronger opponent ships like GL..!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Since this is the case, I'd say that it's better to use lets say Fedor than Raksha. His 80% damage return is a gem ability having in mind billion and more stronger opponent ships like GL..!
    Well, against Galaxy Lord no buffs help. So Fedor does not help either. From my experience Fedor is nasty but not a real threat. If I kill 2 ships and have to sacrifice one of my own it's a fair deal, isn't it?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

yeah I agree on that, but having that into account, then I suppose that Raksha is far better fleet assistant than Fedor..?
    I'm saying this because recently I acquired Odin DNA for some 80% price, 16000 &some credits, also on the same holly day got that Richard chip as well so now in next month event one of those two commanders will be a welcome addition to my existing fleet~!

If future fleet would consist of these four commanders: DFS, Caroline, Odin & Richard, who would you think would be BEST FIT as a fifth member: Raksha as a defensive fleet bearer, or Fedor offensive one !?!?!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise