Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Ever-Victorious - Rick [09 - 12 March 2018]

Hybrid View

General Ever-Victorious - Rick [09 - 12 March 2018]

Total of 14 chests this event. Prices as follows:

Price per 1xDNA: 25.456 credits
    Total Price for Rick: 50.912 credits

There are some bonuses for opening 3, 6 and 8 chests as well as a bonus for getting 1x DNA chip.
    For some reason, T4F forgot to add bonus for composing Rick this event. All other events (Ghost Harrock and Annie) have bonuses for composing the commander with 8 and even 10 Advanced Augmentation Packs, but none for Rick.
    T4F are getting more and more retarded with each day.

P.S. Chance for "luck" is removed for this event, so you will have to open all 14 chests! I had to open all 14 chests both times to get my 2 x DNA's.
    Last edited by Stayko Staykov; March 11th, 2018 at 15:31.

Thanks Stayko for posting Rick's price
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thankz, I didn't saw this thread when I asked for his price on another!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Brigadier
    So Rick costs 10% more now than this event? Geeze. He's out in the store for 27k each.

Even with the 10% discount if you buy 2 x Rick DNA's at once from shop, Rick is still more expensive than the last chest event that was just a few days ago. Not to mention that if you buy and compose Rick from shop, you will miss most of the bonuses for buying it.
    As I said before, T4F are getting more and more retarded with each day.

so it turns out that chest events are better these days then shop DNA's..?!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    so it turns out that chest events are better these days then shop DNA's..?!
    Yes. Shop events are for people with tons of credits or those who are willing to spend huge amounts of real life money to buy the best commanders right away without waiting and saving for months if not years. That is why, the prices are almost the same in shop for the last 3 months. For example, 3 months ago, Rick was 28k, last month he was also 28k and this month he is 27k. 3 shop events and only 1k discount... that is a joke! Chest events are cheaper, because you will get way more bonuses for opening all chests, for obtaining 1x DNA and for composing the commander. Besides, there is a tiny (like 1%) chance that you will get "lucky" and will get the DNA 1-2 chests before the last chest and with that, you will save like 5-9k credits. Probability of that is extremely low, but still it can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Yes. Shop events are for people with tons of credits or those who are willing to spend huge amounts of real life money to buy the best commanders right away without waiting and saving for months if not years. That is why, the prices are almost the same in shop for the last 3 months. For example, 3 months ago, Rick was 28k, last month he was also 28k and this month he is 27k. 3 shop events and only 1k discount... that is a joke! Chest events are cheaper, because you will get way more bonuses for opening all chests, for obtaining 1x DNA and for composing the commander. Besides, there is a tiny (like 1%) chance that you will get "lucky" and will get the DNA 1-2 chests before the last chest and with that, you will save like 5-9k credits. Probability of that is extremely low, but still it can happen
    Or be like me and get 1st DNA of Caro in 1st Chest and 2nd in one before the last. I managed to adquire Caro 2/3 months ago for just 14k Credits
    I always open the first chest if it is under 20 credits, was really really lucky it paid off with Caro.

Shop usually is cheaper when the monopoly event is also active. On general events of shop only s4 and lower are "cheap" and that is because you either get them there or wait to get them from Celestial Portal.

Nightbolt, no one can be like you! Caroline DNA in the very 1st chest!? As they say "Screenshot or it didin't happen"!
    Jokes aside, but i rly dont think someone can be that "lucky", when we all know what a greedy fucks are T4F.

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Nightbolt, no one can be like you! Caroline DNA in the very 1st chest!? As they say "Screenshot or it didin't happen"!
    Jokes aside, but i rly dont think someone can be that "lucky", when we all know what a greedy fucks are T4F.
    I didn't take it, but you believe it if you want. I know I was stuck in time some five mins looking at it, not believing it. I even restarted the game to be sure it was really there ahah.

But don't worry, other than that I haven't had much more luck in the game. Now I am hoping this luck pumps up again and get unleashed at a Rick event