Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Optimum Legend Chest

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    DAAAMN, I AGAIN missed this freakin event !!!!

How and where is the INFO that says this "compose 50x excellent legendary equipment fragments to get 1x Top legend chest"

I haven't seen this anywhere in game UI and in what event was that info underlined, if it's defined in those words!??!

I'm sick of playing words with different meaning in this game already..? So i missed this greatly expected event one more time...
    Let me tell you, you're kinda blind my friend
    It was written that after composing 50 excellent legendary equipment fragments you will get 1 Top legend chest.
    I waited so long for that event (about 6 weeks) that's why I was very attentive everytime excellent legendary equipment fragments were on sale.

DAAAMN, I AGAIN missed this freakin event !!!!

How and where is the INFO that says this "compose 50x excellent legendary equipment fragments to get 1x Top legend chest"

I haven't seen this anywhere in game UI and in what event was that info underlined, if it's defined in those words!??!

I'm sick of playing words with different meaning in this game already..? So i missed this greatly expected event one more time...
    It's here again. According to the description, "2. During the event, players can compose Excellent Legendary Fragments to get Top Legendary Chests. Open a Top Legendary Chest to choose and get a 3-Star Legendary Equipment!"
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Managed to grab 3 Eyes III and 2 Lasers Lv III.

Spend 250 excellent ones..!

Screenshot_2018-03-21-08-56-34.jpg

Seems like T4F is actually listening to us here...!!!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Managed to grab 3 Eyes III and 2 Lasers Lv III.

Spend 250 excellent ones..!

Screenshot_2018-03-21-08-56-34.jpg

Seems like T4F is actually listening to us here...!!!

cheers
    Do you actually use the Bows or are they just remainders from a Destroyer fleet?
    I see many people using them in non-destroyer commanders... Never could figure that out... Only possibility is not having another 3 stars equipment and wanting that %increase badly.

Yeah Night it's this second thought of yours, they are just reminders of Destroyer fleet.
    I changed Devil for Louise and it turned out to be much better swap. Also, since Fedor was in the game, testing your idea of Offense fleet being instead of Raksha appeared to be STILL badder solution as my Lvl is 104... Offensive fleet is much better when Lvl 109, 110!

So, Raksha is, THE MAIN guy in most of the lower Lvl fleets yet, as in mine.

As far as bows is concerned, I can't think of the idea why would anyone use them in commanders that are non destro!!?? Not one nondestro commander have blue E-atck galactonite attributes... So I can't see that connection where this is justified anyhow..?

I'm the only one in Anakin's Arena taking 40th place with lvl 104. All the others are 110, and that is saying about their urge for "Lvl Force", against "True Force" which is lvling up all ITEM Attribs to the max...
    I have a feeling, that having just one freakin Rick in my fleet would skyrocket me to top 20 in this highSpending crazy Arena..!

Since I managed to record some good fights on my YT channel, I'll upload them in these commander threads so you can study some good strategic symbiosis like Louise & Caroline.., ie (lv 104 taking down 110 with 1.5 B more force)...

That will say all how good is a commander like Louise, Still at 110 and all S6 comm's there...
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Yeah Night it's this second thought of yours, they are just reminders of Destroyer fleet.
    I changed Devil for Louise and it turned out to be much better swap. Also, since Fedor was in the game, testing your idea of Offense fleet being instead of Raksha appeared to be STILL badder solution as my Lvl is 104... Offensive fleet is much better when Lvl 109, 110!

So, Raksha is, THE MAIN guy in most of the lower Lvl fleets yet, as in mine.
    This depends a lot on your server. On mine (that cheap one we discussed before eheh) for example there are only two Rakshas and they can't manage to fight for 1st nor 2nd places. This is because they are not first to shoot and usually are hit by SL (or my Caro which if doesn't kill them disables them with Kit).

As far as bows is concerned, I can't think of the idea why would anyone use them in commanders that are non destro!!?? Not one nondestro commander have blue E-atck galactonite attributes... So I can't see that connection where this is justified anyhow..?
    It can be justified if you only have a 1 star equipment instead of the 3 stars bow. The increase in stats given by the bow (in the correct color cog) might be enough to be better than the special from the 1 star equip.

I'm the only one in Anakin's Arena taking 40th place with lvl 104. All the others are 110, and that is saying about their urge for "Lvl Force", against "True Force" which is lvling up all ITEM Attribs to the max...
    I have a feeling, that having just one freakin Rick in my fleet would skyrocket me to top 20 in this highSpending crazy Arena..!

Since I managed to record some good fights on my YT channel, I'll upload them in these commander threads so you can study some good strategic symbiosis like Louise & Caroline.., ie (lv 104 taking down 110 with 1.5 B more force)...

That will say all how good is a commander like Louise, Still at 110 and all S6 comm's there...
    I'll look into it. I haven't adquire Louise cause I started sparing for Rick now. It will be a great addition to my fleet since my Stratus is getting tired and old (though the def debuff of his special is still usefull sometimes).
    Even though you are lvl104 your fleet (regarding commanders, lieutnants and augments) is way ahead of mine... No idea how you guys manage to get so many chips and cores so fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt
    It can be justified if you only have a 1 star equipment instead of the 3 stars bow. The increase in stats given by the bow (in the correct color cog) might be enough to be better than the special from the 1 star equip.
    Does this mean that 1st star bow gives higher attribs then any other first star equipment like D armor or helmet or sword..?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post

I'll look into it. I haven't adquire Louise cause I started sparing for Rick now. It will be a great addition to my fleet since my Stratus is getting tired and old (though the def debuff of his special is still usefull sometimes).
    Even though you are lvl104 your fleet (regarding commanders, lieutnants and augments) is way ahead of mine... No idea how you guys manage to get so many chips and cores so fast...
    I'd say that is because personal quest of mine for that "True Force" improvement rather than just "Lvl Force" that is quite viral these days across most GL servers...
    That means I haven't used much of a "rushing" in Lvl fights as I could... I was much more concentrated on TS modules, Galctonites, medals, tech force, and MC tiers as well as equipments...

That is quite better achievable if you take just one silver month card with 480 credits monthly...
    And yes, this process wasn't so fast, since I haven't rushed enemies in leveling...

thankz for your valuable thoughts on all of this m8 ...
    Last edited by Triad; March 22nd, 2018 at 13:29.

I'd say that is because of mine personal quest for that "True Force" improvement rather than just "Lvl Force" that is quite viral these days across most GL servers...
    That means I haven't used much of a "rushing" in Lvl fights as I could... I was much more concentrated on TS modules, Galctonites, medals, tech force, and MC tiers as well as equipments...

That is quite better achievable if you take just one silver month card with 480 credits monthly...
    And yes, this process wasn't so fast, since I haven't rushed enemies in leveling...

thankz for your valuable thoughts on all of this m8 ...
    Well I don't use any month card. I have kept a focus on lvling cause of speed. Being the faster guarantees my victory anytime in my server (except for some occasional exceptions when an opponent Ursa manage to hit Caro...). When I am not the fastest I have to change my formation and this can lead to surprises regarding other opponents.

Does this mean that 1st star bow gives higher attribs then any other first star equipment like D armor or helmet or sword..?
    Not what I meant.
    I was saying that maybe some of these players had a Destroyer with a 3 star Bow and then they decided to change for a non-destroyer. Suddenly they look at their available equipment and they see they are lacking a 3 star Sword or Cannon and only have a 1 star of these types. Eventually, in some situations, a 3 star % boost from Bow (29.8%) can be better than a 1 star boost from other red equipment (17% + 500k TD for Cannon example). This is what may lead people to use a 3 star bow in a non-destroyer commander. I don't see any other possible reason...

Edit: Btw, after seeing your video I noticed you took Fedor and put Fitz. I think probably cause of the augmentation, but I'd have it the other way around if it was me. And use the augmentation chips for Herbert.
    Last edited by Nightbolt; March 22nd, 2018 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post

Edit: Btw, after seeing your video I noticed you took Fedor and put Fitz. I think probably cause of the augmentation, but I'd have it the other way around if it was me. And use the augmentation chips for Herbert.
    Yes I was using Fedor but once more as I said, it proved to be, at least in my Arena not so different since Fedor with his 80% return atk only returns 24% because of Raksha's invisibility shield that is quite lowering down Fedor's atk s-atk shield effect.
    It can be somewhat compensated by employing Lv 4 starocean in Fedor to shoot his S-atk shield later, when Raksha lowers his shield to use 80% return... But even then, it fires timely just now and then...

Solution?
    Only as you said earlier in our conversation, hyping all attribs up to the max and benching Raksha for highest meteor and Lv.11 Starocean Fedor can be to shoot first..!
    Giving him Krill or Herbert Lt, and placing Louise last with the same Lt's Krill or Herbert...

That is my next goal fleet but it must be paid with the price of almighty Raksha..!

This new fleet with Rick in it will be recorder and brought here for your evaluation after all...

cheers guys
    Last edited by Triad; March 22nd, 2018 at 14:00.