Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about Optimum Legend Chest

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Yes I was using Fedor but once more as I said, it proved to be, at least in my Arena not so different since Fedor with his 80% return atk only returns 24% because of Raksha's invisibility shield that is quite lowering down Fedor's atk s-atk shield effect.
    It can be somewhat compensated by employing Lv 4 starocean in Fedor to shoot his S-atk shield later, when Raksha lowers his shield to use 80% return... But even then, it fires timely just now and then...

Solution?
    Only as you said earlier in our conversation, hyping all attribs up to the max and benching Raksha for highest meteor and Lv.11 Starocean Fedor can be to shoot first..!
    Giving him Krill or Herbert Lt, and placing Louise last with the same Lt's Krill or Herbert...

That is my next goal fleet but it must be paid with the price of almighty Raksha..!

This new fleet with Rick in it will be recorder and brought here for your evaluation after all...

cheers guys

I was just wondering that Fedor could help in cases where the opponent activates Kit before your Raksha shoots. Then you'd in fact use Fedor 80% in first round. Different situations if your Raksha's special is or isn't disabled. I see the benefits of having Fitz (lowering s-atks and firing every turn with Louise special. Just think Fitz actually ends up being a waste of credits since it doesn't add much to the fleet (thus I still have Stratus... to replace him by Fitz or Sturdy would be improvement but in the long run just a waste of credits as these are outdated commanders already)

Yeah, I see your point! Fedor is a gem, and I save him for offense fleet that would be a kick ass after I acquire GL and Rick, but that would be in some months.

Problem with Fedor now is that I just don't have enough chips to augment him to some reasonable level. Believe me, Louise is quite good this way kicking ass with Fitz for the time being...

Killer fleet would be: FS, Fedor, Rick, GL, Louise! Raksha out, but I'll try him instead of Louise with this combo to see your idea in practice.

This is of course, as far as my pocket and budget is concerned...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise