Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Optimum Legend Chest

Hybrid View

Question about Optimum Legend Chest

Hey guys! I would live to ask if Optimum Legend Chest composed via combining 50 Excellent Legendary Equipment Fragments will give a random 3-star equipment or it will give you a choice to actually choose what kind of equipment to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Hey guys! I would live to ask if Optimum Legend Chest composed via combining 50 Excellent Legendary Equipment Fragments will give a random 3-star equipment or it will give you a choice to actually choose what kind of equipment to get?
    Hi Stayko.

Unless it has changed, the optimum legend chest will be giving all types of random 3-star equipment except the Laser Cannon Level 3.

To get Laser Cannon 3 by a choice, you have to open the Top Legend Chest, which has been available during certain events.

There are NO events that when combining 50 Excellent Legendary Equipment Fragments give Top Legend Chest for today.

TopLegendChest.jpg
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thank you, Nopo!

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...vl-3-Equipment

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...Handbook/page3

Таке а лоок хере ...

And I would rather say "There are NO events that when combining 50 Excellent Legendary Equipment Fragments give Top Legend Chest for FREE today."

Top Legend Chest is offered only for 50$ in credit chest event!!!

So I'm inclined to use my random top chest 50 fragments gamble!??

To throw a dice or not for 50 legend frags, question is now?!?!
    Last edited by Triad; March 13th, 2018 at 13:54.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...vl-3-Equipment

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...Handbook/page3

Таке а лоок хере ...

And I would rather say "There are NO events that when combining 50 Excellent Legendary Equipment Fragments give Top Legend Chest for FREE today."

Top Legend Chest is offered only for 50$ in credit chest event!!!

So I'm inclined to use my random top chest 50 fragments gamble!??

To throw a dice or not for 50 legend frags, question is now?!?!
    Today, 2018-03-14, compose 50x excellent legendary equipment fragments to get 1x Top legend chest, which you can open to chose specifically which level 3 legendary equipment you which to have.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Today, 2018-03-14, compose 50x excellent legendary equipment fragments to get 1x Top legend chest, which you can open to chose specifically which level 3 legendary equipment you which to have.
    DAAAMN, I AGAIN missed this freakin event !!!!

How and where is the INFO that says this "compose 50x excellent legendary equipment fragments to get 1x Top legend chest"

I haven't seen this anywhere in game UI and in what event was that info underlined, if it's defined in those words!??!

I'm sick of playing words with different meaning in this game already..? So i missed this greatly expected event one more time...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

How and where is the INFO that says this "compose 50x excellent legendary equipment fragments to get 1x Top legend chest"

I haven't seen this anywhere in game UI and in what event was that info underlined, if it's defined in those words!??!

I'm sick of playing words with different meaning in this game already..? So i missed this greatly expected event one more time...

Everytime I now see fragments or chroma prisms for sale in the black market I always go and analyse carefully every event description. Indeed it was mentioned in one event that you could create a Top Legend Chest. Same as a day after you could create Galactonite choice packs (r6 and r7). Not today though.

Let me tell you, you're kinda blind my friend
    It was written that after composing 50 excellent legendary equipment fragments you will get 1 Top legend chest.
    I waited so long for that event (about 6 weeks) that's why I was very attentive everytime excellent legendary equipment fragments were on sale.

It's here again. According to the description, "2. During the event, players can compose Excellent Legendary Fragments to get Top Legendary Chests. Open a Top Legendary Chest to choose and get a 3-Star Legendary Equipment!"

Yeah! Finally this event has come!