Thread: Canít get back into my game ios144

Arrow Canít get back into my game ios144

I deleted the GL app after yesterday update as advised reinstalled now I canít log back in lost my whole game try to log back in via FB and it errors out I am. It getting any support. I have deleted FB app reinstalled please can someone help. I have sent error images to GL support. They just responded you need the FB app I know that been playing for 4 Years so angry right now. Lost a whole day of gaming and it doesnít look like going to get back. All money spent may as well thrown down the drAin
    Last edited by Nachteule; February 11th, 2018 at 17:17.

If you have a Facebook account and this account has been linked to your Galaxy Legend account then it should work that way (it's the usual way when I switch my device).
    1. Install Facebook app.
    2. Install Galaxy Legend.
    3. Log into Facebook app.
    4. Start Galaxy Legend, go through first screens of new player.
    5. Go Settings - USER ID - Switch.
    6. In the start screen of Galaxy Legend tap onto the new player name below START.
    7. In next screen choose Tap to add a new account.
    8. Then tap to FACEBOOK LOGIN.

Before re-install of Galaxy Legend app I recommend to delete all locally cached data.

If this does not work please post screenshots here!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

My own personal facebook & galaxy legend facebook account are different and I found that step 2 in red below (log into facebook using the system default browser) helps to sync the one which facebook app uses with what the operating provides to the game.

So these are the steps it works, which works for me. You can replace Nachteule 's Step 3 Log into Facebook app with the 2 steps below.

1. log into Facebook app with your game Facebook account.
    2. log into Facebook with your game Facebook account with your default phone browser - for the iOS that's Safari. I am not sure what's the default system browser on the android

I have repeated these steps quite a few times now. And most recently was for the September 2017 Space War for a abandoned accounts logged in through facebook.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    My own personal facebook & galaxy legend facebook account are different and I found that step 2 in red below (log into facebook using the system default browser) helps to sync the one which facebook app uses with what the operating provides to the game.

So these are the steps it works, which works for me. You can replace Nachteule 's Step 3 Log into Facebook app with the 2 steps below.

1. log into Facebook app with your game Facebook account.
    2. log into Facebook with your game Facebook account with your default phone browser - for the iOS that's Safari. I am not sure what's the default system browser on the android

I have repeated these steps quite a few times now. And most recently was for the September 2017 Space War for a abandoned accounts logged in through facebook.
    Ok, just to report here the situation concerning my problem from first thread...

After uninstalling the game and deleting all the data, cache and accounts of the T4F folder, and clean new install, the game continually disconnected me from the main Facebook account. It was after logging in to FB and not being able to finish authentication process...

Having in mind this thread and these infos from Nopo and Nachtelule, I first started from Nacht. method number 1...
    I started fresh, created the noname account and SWITCHED from this account to LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK button...
    Afterwards the problem PERSISTED !

So I went with Nopo's idea of "logging into Facebook with your game Facebook account with your default phone browser - for the iOS that's Safari. I am not sure what's the default system browser on the android"...

______ Default Browser for Android devices is Google Chrome. _______

So I gave all the rights to Chrome and started facebook site after which it is quite important to define Google Chrome as a DEFAULT Facebook app! So that it can retake the rights of FB app that was used in opening your hardly earned accounts from within the game itself...

After that, switching from the noname account to Login screen and "Logging in with Facebook" it FINALLY AUTHENTICATED the right account 4 years old and allowed me to enter from the place I have left off. . .

This procedure worked for the other account as well so if there are any more problems for you the others out there, please follow these steps of Nachteule and involve Nopo's method of default Browser Facebook app rights so that login handshake problem can be authenticated from Tap.

Somehow FB android application is at some accounts UNABLE to finish that handshake process so we're cut off of
    these accounts, but default browser is SYSTEM EMBEDDED so it is quite logical to assume that it has NO authentication problems like FB official app HAS.

If there are any problems to other users and accounts, fell free to send inquire in PM of this board.

And as always m8's, keep the force strong, as well as the pace...! :P :P

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    So I went with Nopo's idea of "logging into Facebook with your game Facebook account with your default phone browser - for the iOS that's Safari. I am not sure what's the default system browser on the android"...

______ Default Browser for Android devices is Google Chrome. _______

So I gave all the rights to Chrome and started facebook site after which it is quite important to define Google Chrome as a DEFAULT Facebook app! So that it can retake the rights of FB app that was used in opening your hardly earned accounts from within the game itself...

After that, switching from the noname account to Login screen and "Logging in with Facebook" it FINALLY AUTHENTICATED the right account 4 years old and allowed me to enter from the place I have left off. . .
    Fantastic, were there any nice gifts when you logged in ... after 4 years?
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Nopo Man, you haven't understood me well.
    This IS my MAIN account that I play already 4 years
    As far as logging in this problem is from few days ago not 4 years so I haven't missed a lot, just a few days...

As far as events is concerned I would welcome some Rick all time LOW price soon...!!!

And Nopo, thankz for interest in my account progress...

cheers bro
    Last edited by Triad; May 22nd, 2018 at 12:01.
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Nopo Man, you haven't understood me well.
    This IS my MAIN account that I play already 4 years
    As far as logging in this problem is from few days ago not 4 years so I haven't missed a lot, just a few days...

As far as events is concerned I would welcome some Rick all time LOW price soon...!!!

And Nopo, thankz for interest in my account progress...

cheers bro
    Cheers Triad. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Good to know that it was just a few days, still those few days could be critical, especially with weekend wormholes, that's a potential loss of free items from the wormholes

ohh, don't you worry about that...
    I have my one hour before sleep holly time of resource collecting right before server reset!
    So that I can stay in first 30 on Anakin's freakin server...

That my friend is not so easy to do, especially if you're Lvl 104 with just 3,5 Bill of force, fighting with the big boys...
    First 20 before my Arena place as well as second 20 after my arena place are almost all Lv 110.

So my policy is FORCE not so Lvl rushing. This proves that ķ can take down s6 with 100% more force m8...

thankz for the interest bro!