Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jones any Good?

Jones any Good?

Hello all again, my current fleet is Lvl 85 FS(+5), Brian(+6), Star Lord(+6), Armoray(+5) and Anatoli(+7) with reserves Violette, Dark Lyle, Louise, Dark Maxmilian, Dark Asgard, Dark Lertz ,thought dark troops are very powerful and wasted lots of credits. So started saving again for Raksha but saw Azrael for 3000 1 chip available and Jones for 5100 1 chip in store (9 hrs left) should i go for Jones or wait for Raksha or Rick or any other. Btw hows my fleet any suggestions plz let me know. Thanking you all for your valuable time and patience.
    Last edited by Force India; February 9th, 2018 at 14:38.

Go for Raksha. He is much more reliable and useful for a fleet than Jones.
    Jones could be good but it has to be taken care of really well. Switch Armoray with Azrael (he is cheap nowadays) and you should be safe for time being. In later 90~100+ you could look for an offensive dude like Rick
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Thanks mate for the suggestions

Brigadier
    Hey if you below level 110, don't buy anything. I have an alt with only the monthly cards and the opening fund and by the time he gets to 110, I'll have over 200K credits to spend. That is when I'll get the best in the game x 2. Or I'll have enough to get caught back up in galas and legendary items and ts5 equipment. If you aren't patient, you could just focus on the really cheap events picking up any commanders to work on league of heroes or getting dual galas. Commanders are like buying a car, they depreciate the moment you buy them. Buying Rick now means by the time you are 110, he is getting replaced by something else. Expensive commanders should always be purchased last. They are meant to be used now while they have the advantage in CtC and League or Arena. That's why guys like Anakin are always winning the big events, the buy up unique commanders letting them be one step above everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Hey if you below level 110, don't buy anything. I have an alt with only the monthly cards and the opening fund and by the time he gets to 110, I'll have over 200K credits to spend. That is when I'll get the best in the game x 2. Or I'll have enough to get caught back up in galas and legendary items and ts5 equipment. If you aren't patient, you could just focus on the really cheap events picking up any commanders to work on league of heroes or getting dual galas. Commanders are like buying a car, they depreciate the moment you buy them. Buying Rick now means by the time you are 110, he is getting replaced by something else. Expensive commanders should always be purchased last. They are meant to be used now while they have the advantage in CtC and League or Arena. That's why guys like Anakin are always winning the big events, the buy up unique commanders letting them be one step above everybody else.
    Good strategy, I'm sure that alt account will be so strong, good luck, and take good decisions at the moment of purchasing your ships

Thanks fellas will keep that in mind. In general am patient and just buy some dual galacs when they are cheap but my only cribbing is wasted lots on dark commanders.I just invest in silver month card hope to save a lot from now on

I would say go for Sona. But you need a lot of credits! :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Screenshot_2018-02-14-11-46-37.jpg
    Sona is more like an Anatoli v2
    Btw, today I got one chip for free on my third try on my alt account

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    Screenshot_2018-02-14-11-46-37.jpg
    Sona is more like an Anatoli v2
    Btw, today I got one chip for free on my third try on my alt account
    And it's all the alt. That's "lucky"
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I have very very bad luck in throwing dice never ever got even 1 so far even Sona eludes me..sigh..but good news got Raksha today yeahhhh. But strangely lost all upgrades on Anatoli including Galactonites few of them lvl7 and medals too so did complain to Tap they said it's Chinese holidays they will get back.thats the first serious glitch I faced.spent lots on Galacts