Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to reach Lvl 11 on R7 galactonite? Exploit an event bug!

Yes TS4 was not fixed. Only some players got their modules taken, but 90% stayed.
    It is in our nature to try everything Just we know now that Techs and Gala energy can be reverted. We continue to the next one.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Well, yesterday I got 200k gala energy, I don't know why, is it a compensation for those who are correct people?

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    Well, yesterday I got 200k gala energy, I don't know why, is it a compensation for those who are correct people?
    According to the announcement ingame these could be some energy you should have received in the event (legally) from using prisms. It seems some people weren't receiving it when they used the prisms.

OdessaMama, most likely you did "benefit" from the bug with galactonite energy, and all your ill gained energy has been deducted from your account. Now you can upgrade back your galactonites with the energy that you have left

Из Вашего описания я понимаю что Вы один из тех кто решил воспользоваться ошибкой в акции с призмами р7. Согласно объявлению разработчиков, вся энергия полученная незаконным путем была изъята у игроков. Вам остается теперь улучшить свои камни используя энергию которая у Вас осталась в наличии после возвращения камней на первый уровень и изьятия лишней энергии.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member