Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Leader Change

Angry New Leader Change

New to the forum, long time player still adjusting to the new user interface. The issue I’m having is that I changed one of my leaders to Raksha and I can’t equip him with my previous leaders equipment or medals. How do I get all the previous items loaded to my new leader?

I think you have to have Raksha outside of your formation and then use the "Change Ship" button interface. This will change the selected ship for the one you choose along with all the medals, equips in MC, galactonite and weapons.
    MC exp adquired through Dark Aerosiderites needs to be reset manually (so you'll need to put the old ship into formation again, access its MC and reset there to get the used DA back).

Pay attention that the "Change Ship" button only affects the active formation. So if you plan to have Raksha on more formations you'll have to do this in the others too. I had one MC equip "lost" for a couple of days for my Primus formation cause I didnīt remember this and even though I dismissed the previous ship in Celestial Portal, when I chose Primus formation the MC equip was still attached to it (didnīt appear to equip anywhere and I only noticed it cause of a change in Force).

Bottom line: Check in all formations that use the ship you are replacing for galactonites and MC equip on that ship to make sure it doesn't have anything attached
    Last edited by Nightbolt; February 5th, 2018 at 17:32.

I changed him in the formations tab first and then changed the galactonite. After that is when I couldn’t change the equipment or medals. I think I did it out of order from what you’re saying. This new equipment interface sucks! Do you think if I put the old ship back in and then use the change ship it will revert? Thx for the help.

I tried putting the old ship back in and got a little bit of the equipment but not the level 110 fully upgraded and interfered items. Still no medals to be seen...help! Lol, this is beyond ridiculous. How are we supposed to improve our fleet if our stuff disappears when we try? Does anyone know how to contact the game managers that actually run the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Higuera23 View Post
    I tried putting the old ship back in and got a little bit of the equipment but not the level 110 fully upgraded and interfered items. Still no medals to be seen...help! Lol, this is beyond ridiculous. How are we supposed to improve our fleet if our stuff disappears when we try? Does anyone know how to contact the game managers that actually run the game?
    The medals can't be removed, if you want to change your good medals you have to replace them for bronze ones, and then the "good" medals are available to be equipped on your ship, that's what I did when I replaced my Alfred to Star Lord

Right, but as soon as I switched ships, the medals aren’t there on the old ship either and neither is the equipment for the weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by Higuera23 View Post
    What I'd try is:
    1 - Take everything out from Raksha on all formations (so, put him in in formation 1, clean everything, then put him in in formation 2, clean everything, and so on)
    2 - Take Raksha out of all formations and put the old ship back in (at least in the ones it was being used).
    3 - Go through each formation and in between go to the fleet interface and use the Change Ship button.

After you go through all formations you should now have Raksha equipped exactly as the old ship was, except for: MC dark aerosiderites and equips of tier 2 and 3 of MC. These equips because when you changed ships and if Raksha is still zeroed in MC then you can only have tier 1 equipped. The other equips should then go to your item lists (4th tab).
    As I said before, both weapons and galactonite should change without any issue. As for medals I think with me worked too. At least I am pretty sure I havenīt left any medals (even low ones) in my previous commander. And I have all of the high ones equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    What I'd try is:
    1 - Take everything out from Raksha on all formations (so, put him in in formation 1, clean everything, then put him in in formation 2, clean everything, and so on)
    2 - Take Raksha out of all formations and put the old ship back in (at least in the ones it was being used).
    3 - Go through each formation and in between go to the fleet interface and use the Change Ship button.

After you go through all formations you should now have Raksha equipped exactly as the old ship was, except for: MC dark aerosiderites and equips of tier 2 and 3 of MC. These equips because when you changed ships and if Raksha is still zeroed in MC then you can only have tier 1 equipped. The other equips should then go to your item lists (4th tab).
    As I said before, both weapons and galactonite should change without any issue. As for medals I think with me worked too. At least I am pretty sure I havenīt left any medals (even low ones) in my previous commander. And I have all of the high ones equipped.
    Just tried with one of my ships: MC equips only change the Tiers you have open. So if on the new commander you only have Tier 1 open only this changes and the remaining ones keep on the old commander (and not available as I said before). In this situation you have to manually take them out from the old commander.
    Medals changed as well

So I took everything off him and then put Warden back in (previous protector) both formations. Warden didn’t have the medals he had before or the equipment he had when I first replaced him. Tried exactly what you said and still no luck. Thx a ton for the advice, but unless this stupid interface can fix itself, I have to wait for the designers to get back to me and I’m not even sure how to contact anyone that can fix these issues for me. VERY frustrating!

Commander change causes a lot of confusion. I did it four times now (Dor => Brian, Brian => Horrock, Azrael => Star Lord, Caro => Rick) and I think it works for equip and Gala as stated before and also for medals. For legendary equipment I did the switch manually. The first time I did it I had to search for some legendary equipment and found it spread among my active commanders.

That you cannot access commanders not in your formation is already complained to tap4fun but I will forward it again.
    Last edited by Nachteule; February 6th, 2018 at 06:47.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]