Thread: Medal Reset

Medal Reset

Hi,

I have a Fearless Five-Star Medal enhanced to lv2 (Orange HP one) and I wanted to reset it to get some of the exp spent on it.
    However it seems the reset is not working properly. I can't see the medal in this interface. Also apparently if it is not lvl1 it seems I canīt use it in Medal Archive either...

Anyone had this issue so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    Hi,

I have a Fearless Five-Star Medal enhanced to lv2 (Orange HP one) and I wanted to reset it to get some of the exp spent on it.
    However it seems the reset is not working properly. I can't see the medal in this interface. Also apparently if it is not lvl1 it seems I canīt use it in Medal Archive either...

Anyone had this issue so far?
    I think you can't use enhanced or upgraded medals for Medal Archive (and they must be unattached in all formations).

For medal reset I suppose you have to have the medal unattched, too. You can check if that is the case if you go through all your formations and activate the 5-Star medal of one commander of that formation and check if you can see the medal you want to reset in the change screen.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

You were right Nachteule. The medal was still in use in another formation in other commander...
    As soon as I changed it here it worked fine.
    For some reason I only checked the same commander in other formations. Probably was under the impression medals didn't change with formation.

Thanks