For the past few months Primus Invasion (iOS please, as Android and Galaxy servers have different formations as well) has changed as I noticed that while it was rather easy before if you played both rounds to be in Top 60 and even Top 10, but that is no longer the case. It seems more luck that anything else these days to be in Top 60 which is what I personally find a minimum due to the rewards. Also in the past we noticed that with a certain strategy and fleet formation, playing both rounds you could almost each PI be in the Top 5-10. What changed the past few months?

Well I had a table as I did check especially for Round 2 what planet gives which kind of fleets, meaning the amount of normal ships and primus this way a few planets would receive more ships (meaning you could kill more) and others would give more primus (meaning you would be able to score more damage). That table worked fine and playing both rounds I typically found myself within Top 20 (even did a few times Top 3). The last few months this is not happening anymore and as such I started to look at it again, and the formations changed per planet.

That means there has to be a different strategy to score better as these days I mainly find myself within the Top 100-300 and that is not what I really want. That means, either I have a wrong formation for Primus Invasion or I am not sitting on the right planet? I would like to know how you all are doing in Primus Invasion, but iOS only please. Thank you!