Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Buying Galaxy Lord, Rick or Ghost Horroc. What is best for my fleet ?

  1. #21
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    Yesterday I started to write more or less this, but way more confusing .

    - Take out Fedor as Pliusomiot said and put Fitz. This is a cheap change, where you'll rely on combination of Raksha+Louise to survive and Louise+Fitz to have several specials often. You can have Raksha with one Armor III and 2xEye III. This for me is the most difficult combination to kill when Kit doesn't activate 4/5 times in a row.
    - Take out Raksha and put Fitz. Benefit of the same combination Louise+Fitz and have the combination Louise+Fedor to have some extra dmg without dying your ships. This would benefit most with a lot of Eye's III in every commander, to make Fedor special even more effective. Also having stardust r7 in Louise to ensure you keep your ships protected most of the time.
    Daaamn...
    I haven't seen this bro!?!!?

    How you can input more than one Eye III on one commander when no attribs are elevated in input of those second Castors in Manoinwar cabin slots..!??

    I tried more combinations than anyone and haven't seen that more than one and the same Lvl 3 equipment works for one commander in double the force (say, C EyesII x 2, results in just One Eyes II attribs calculation)!
    If this is possible then T4 needs to make visible attribs calculations when implementing Shield Lv II, III or Eye lv II III in the same commander..!

    As far as up until now I haven't seen this resulting in more than one Eye force usability!??


    Correct me if I'm wrong...
    Last edited by Triad; February 16th, 2018 at 07:51.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  2. #22
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well speed is everything these days hence you best get Future or Scott to have that advantage (as you can't get Elijah who has even more speed) and then of course you best have all S6 commanders with R7 dual speeds maxed out. So yea, I think my next move might just be getting Scott when I can save up enough credits...
    Yeah JL, and I can safely and securely close my bank account and credit balances...!!!

    sticking with the plan of offensive fleet from the above combo in a month to come.

    Btw, how the heck to and who, can get Elijah..!?!

    cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Yeah JL, and I can safely and securely close my bank account and credit balances...!!!

    sticking with the plan of offensive fleet from the above combo in a month to come.

    Btw, how the heck to and who, can get Elijah..!?!

    cheers
    Elijah was part of CtC reward long ago. I think there are only two players who have him.


    As for MC equipment. It is a choice. In some situations it might be better to have those 30% less and have 2 Eyes III for example. I think Raksha is exactly one of those situations. Worst I got is a Raksha with 2 Eyes III and 1 Armor III. Without Kit or Knous (or s6 commanders) he is close to invencible. In my server there are a couple of guys it same set up in Ursa. This makes really hard to kill Ursa.

    I'm sure multiple Eye's work, but indeed, before I had 2x Laser Cannons in one commander and I only saw one effect (very very occasionally both appeared, but don't know what triggered it). Never made the calculations though.

    I think the consideration should be: If it is only a defensive commander (e.g. Raksha) it is close to useless to have offensive MC equip in him and might be better suited to have less Force and stats, but a 2nd Eye III. If it is only offensive, then you might want to skip Armor/Shield and add a second Laser III or a Laser III and a Valime Sword III. If it is meant to be both (e.g. SL, Caroline can also be as with Armor and Eye she can resist well), then you need to choose if you go full atk or balanced.

    And remember, Force numbers don't say it all. I can manage to win fleets in GL which are nearly 1.5x/2x my force (in my case depends on commanders of the enemy fleet).
    Last edited by Nightbolt; February 15th, 2018 at 17:24.

  4. #24
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    Elijah was part of CtC reward long ago. I think there are only two players who have him.
    When it's about Elijah, he has insanely high speed! I think that that speed will not be matched with any new commander at least a year to come!


    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt
    I'm sure multiple Eye's work, but indeed, before I had 2x Laser Cannons in one commander and I only saw one effect (very very occasionally both appeared, but don't know what triggered it). Never made the calculations though.
    Does this mean that multiple Eye work even though there are NO any attributes seen in force statistics of Manoinwar cabin since you experienced failure when embedding same two Cannons on one commander !?!?

    I'm questioning this because there indeed are NO attribs seen when implementing two same equipment on one commander so I logically concluded that it's not used in actual battle..!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt
    And remember, Force numbers don't say it all. I can manage to win fleets in GL which are nearly 1.5x/2x my force (in my case depends on commanders of the enemy fleet).
    I think that it's not good for T4 to allow implementation of lets say two Eyes lv II that are not calculated in Manoiwar cabin slots force attribs..., when in practice in fight we see them working.!!!

    This should be fixed, and it's kind a bug if nothing else!!

    Also i would like to see some opinions of you other respectful players that have insights in this question at their M. cabin slots!!!?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    When it's about Elijah, he has insanely high speed! I think that that speed will not be matched with any new commander at least a year to come!




    Does this mean that multiple Eye work even though there are NO any attributes seen in force statistics of Manoinwar cabin since you experienced failure when embedding same two Cannons on one commander !?!?

    I'm questioning this because there indeed are NO attribs seen when implementing two same equipment on one commander so I logically concluded that it's not used in actual battle..!!




    I think that it's not good for T4 to allow implementation of lets say two Eyes lv II that are not calculated in Manoiwar cabin slots force attribs..., when in practice in fight we see them working.!!!

    This should be fixed, and it's kind a bug if nothing else!!

    Also i would like to see some opinions of you other respectful players that have insights in this question at their M. cabin slots!!!?

    It is not a bug. At least not as I see it.
    As far as I understand, the increment in attributes (% added shown in MC) only works if you have correct equip in the respective slot (so, Armor in first slot, Weapon in 2nd, Eye in 3rd). However, it's special effect works if put in any slot. So, using an Eye III in first slot (where should be Armor) will make special active, but not the % added.

    Now, in fleets I fight against I can see several times 2 Eye's activating in same shot (I shoot Ursa for example and he heals 2M + 1.78M from a complete tier and a non-complete tier). If you have 2 Eye's III in 2 complete tiers you can eventually in 1 shot heal up to 10M at once ((2M+3M)x2)... This effect can be easily seen since the healing amount appears on top of the ship.

    However, if you put 2 Laser Cannons, the icon that shows the Laser Cannon being activated on top of your ship sometimes shows twice, others only once. I'd say it is probably some bug not showing the icon (but the effect should be there), but I haven't made the math nor the test to see if both are actually being activated despite only one icon appear.

    Hopefully some of the veteran players already made this test and can elucidate us.


    Btw: A second eye used in a non-green slot don't make any change in Force because the effect of the eye is only seen in battle. It actually don't change any of your static attributes. Force only reflect the attributes you can see in each commander personal stat window. When you add an equip in correct slot, this % is calculated and added in the stat window, thus the force increases.
    Last edited by Nightbolt; February 16th, 2018 at 11:35.

  6. #26
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    It is not a bug. At least not as I see it.
    As far as I understand, the increment in attributes (% added shown in MC) only works if you have correct equip in the respective slot (so, Armor in first slot, Weapon in 2nd, Eye in 3rd). However, it's special effect works if put in any slot. So, using an Eye III in first slot (where should be Armor) will make special active, but not the % added.
    Yes, this clears it quite bro. Didn't know but I supposed it is like this!


    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt
    Now, in fleets I fight against I can see several times 2 Eye's activating in same shot (I shoot Ursa for example and he heals 2M + 1.78M from a complete tier and a non-complete tier). If you have 2 Eye's III in 2 complete tiers you can eventually in 1 shot heal up to 10M at once ((2M+3M)x2)... This effect can be easily seen since the healing amount appears on top of the ship.

    However, if you put 2 Laser Cannons, the icon that shows the Laser Cannon being activated on top of your ship sometimes shows twice, others only once. I'd say it is probably some bug not showing the icon (but the effect should be there), but I haven't made the math nor the test to see if both are actually being activated despite only one icon appear.

    Hopefully some of the veteran players already made this test and can elucidate us.
    Is this 10M force healing on Castor III x 2 in tier 1 and 2 of MC slots or is it possible to achieve even more healing with third MC tier slot and CA III than 10M force .??

    This was what I needed in the explanation of MC equipment activation versus attribs calculated.


    As for those other veteran players like JL, Nopo and Nachteule, I'd like their opinion on this, especially concerning Canon and other possible bugs spotted in MC tier slot equipment!!!???
    Last edited by Triad; February 16th, 2018 at 13:44.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Yes, this clears it quite bro. Didn't know but I supposed it is like this!




    Is this 10M force healing on Castor III x 2 in tier 1 and 2 of MC slots or is it possible to achieve even more healing with third MC tier slot and CA III than 10M force .??

    This was what I needed in the explanation of MC equipment activation versus attribs calculated.


    As for those other veteran players like JL, Nopo and Nachteule, I'd like their opinion on this, especially concerning Canon and other possible bugs spotted in MC tier slot equipment!!!???

    10M was considering only Castor III x 2 with the one time special activation. So this can only happen once in a battle (not exactly sure if once your ship is revived with Herbert or reverted with Krill to previous state if they can be activate again. That is also a good question).
    At maximum, with 3 x Castor III you can get a regular heal of 6M and a one time heal of 15M ((2M+3M)x3 castors III)

    That said, weight well what is more effective. As I said a couple of posts ago, you need to define if you want to bet on long term battles or short term and decide if it is more important to have more Castor's or Cannons/Swords (assuming they also stack)...

    Now I am pretty curious about effect of Herbert and Krill on Castor's one time effect. If it can repeat than you can have Fedor with 2xCastor III and Herbert, and if you get killed in first shot you get everything back, if only damaged you get a good recovery plus the chance of activating it again after revival. That would be pretty neat for the use of the 80% dmg back buff...
    Last edited by Nightbolt; February 16th, 2018 at 17:13.

  8. #28
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    Now I am pretty curious about effect of Herbert and Krill on Castor's one time effect. If it can repeat than you can have Fedor with 2xCastor III and Herbert, and if you get killed in first shot you get everything back, if only damaged you get a good recovery plus the chance of activating it again after revival. That would be pretty neat for the use of the 80% dmg back buff...
    This is also excellent info. Few post earlier it was decided to go on Attack fleet not Defense one, so this is also something I already calculated into Fedor. Both rovers are on +7 so it would be good to employ Fredor as well as Louise for one Satk fleet shield. Need a little more for Herbert at +7 so he will also kick ass.

    One thing that is missing is that Legendary free or 90% chest choice event where we can compose Castors III cheaply...

    There is a thread about that, but folks are still waiting, so am I ...

    Also, as far as saving Rick credits, must report here that I'm leaving that commander and go for a saving road for Sonya..!
    I [do know that that must be sort of a pilgrimage road, but, It will be worth in the long run!!!
    Last edited by Triad; February 21st, 2018 at 08:07.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  9. #29
    Major FlybintheSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Marshal
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Hey guys!

    I need help to decide what to buy next. I am considering buying Galaxy Lord or Rick or Ghost Horrock but i am not sure which one will fit best to my current fleet.
    At the moment, i am using those commanders:

    FS+7
    Star Lord+8
    Azrael+8
    Fitzgerald+8
    Dor+7

    Aslo, i have:

    Raksha
    Louise

    If i buy GL, i have enough chips and cores to upgrade him to +10.
    I have credits to buy only one commander, so i have to chose between GL, Rick and Ghost Horrock.
    Please, share your ideas what to buy and how will my fleet will be optimal.

    Thank you in front!
    Without any hesitation takes Rick .... and break your piggy bank!
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

  10. #30
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by FlybintheSky View Post
    Without any hesitation takes Rick .... and break your piggy bank!
    Hehe, indeed or you save up and wait what comes next. You know that if you have some decent commanders you can say as well let's save it up for a year and then go for what comes out (not on first appearance but 2nd or 3rd) and you will be back in competition. If you go for resources that are never lost and transferable you actually set yourself up for the future. I am currently not going anymore for any commander no matter what comes out and save it all up, and yes I will certainly lose more in GL and so on but as long as I can stick within Top 500-600 it is okay and I will go for what comes next (patience does very often pay off in this game).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •