Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Buying Galaxy Lord, Rick or Ghost Horroc. What is best for my fleet ?

  1. #31
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Yes, This definitely IS what is economy version of playing of these kind of games...
    Thankz Johan, this is seen by your middle class commanders in subs.

    Also, I have seen much Raksha users in first places in their Arenas so this is a speed policy of SS commander users there that allows those Raksha users like ourselves to stay unbeatable, taking first shots out.
    By sacrificing FS in front, Raksha second gets a deploy chance taking some SS and S6 hits and allowing some heavy S5s like Caro to take some Rick's down.

    As far as money policy is concerned, I can say Johan for sure that staying in first ten places in Anakins Arena is a task for S6 users.
    So I with all best S5 commanders recently Kate as well, can't do much job against those S6 players.

    At least one Rick as FlybintheSky said or Sonya, would be first 10 solution..!!

    cheers m8s
    Last edited by Triad; March 5th, 2018 at 13:28.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  2. #32
    Three-Star Admiral darre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    674
    Hi Triad, been a while since we last spoke mate, hope you are going well.
    Just interfering to say that multiple LE3 equipment is stackable in MC, you can use 1,2 even 3 eyes on a commander, they will each restore 2M if MC is fully done ofc, you don't get the bonus stats that's all
    Hope this might help you in coming battles mate
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

    Respect is the keyword of civilisation

  3. #33
    Major FlybintheSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Marshal
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Hehe, indeed or you save up and wait what comes next. You know that if you have some decent commanders you can say as well let's save it up for a year and then go for what comes out (not on first appearance but 2nd or 3rd) and you will be back in competition. If you go for resources that are never lost and transferable you actually set yourself up for the future. I am currently not going anymore for any commander no matter what comes out and save it all up, and yes I will certainly lose more in GL and so on but as long as I can stick within Top 500-600 it is okay and I will go for what comes next (patience does very often pay off in this game).
    Yeah (patience does very often pay off in this game) JLeroux, but the temptation is so great to go fight opponents.
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

  4. #34
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Hi Triad, been a while since we last spoke mate, hope you are going well.
    Just interfering to say that multiple LE3 equipment is stackable in MC, you can use 1,2 even 3 eyes on a commander, they will each restore 2M if MC is fully done ofc, you don't get the bonus stats that's all
    Hope this might help you in coming battles mate
    Yeah Darre, nice to see you as well...
    I'm currently in the process of login issue after the latest update of the game.

    I attached one LV 3 shield in Caroline tier 3 of MC...? And I must report something!
    This shield doesn't appear at all in the fights, so what does it mean?

    That is isn't used or that it is but not shown? For Castor Eyes lv 3 we have nice gameplay graphics showing us usage of each Eye appearing.

    Also, can I stack Lv 3 Sword and Laser in Tier 2 & 3 for example, as we can two Eyes??? In Caroline it would mean significant kick improvement. Eyes are for rovers and defenders like Louise and Raksha protecting whole fleet much longer, prolonging death..!??

    What's your opinion on this ?!

    glad to see you and hope you continue playing this game...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  5. #35
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Also, can I stack Lv 3 Sword and Laser in Tier 2 & 3 for example, as we can two Eyes??? In Caroline it would mean significant kick improvement. Eyes are for rovers and defenders like Louise and Raksha protecting whole fleet much longer, prolonging death..!??
    That is actually a good question, now what if we would have 3 Cannon Lvl 3 equipped on Caroline? That would mean quite some additional True Damage added if they all 3 activate each time...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

  6. #36
    I asked this quite sometime ago. At the moment the only one I see effects stacking is Eye´s. All the others either present themselves with only one symbol or then don't stack.
    I think some months ago I remember seeing two lasers being activated at same time (2x times animation for laser), but now always only one. Need to make some tests on Primus when I have time.

  7. #37
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Why don't Tap give us stacking of all equipment that we have?

    And why only EYE have that possibility?

    These are questions I would like to have the answer for..!?

    More so, why laser Lv III is not usable in Tier 3 of the Cabin where force is significantly higher than in Tier 2..!??

    Its only usable slot in Tier 2 makes it much less useful taking force into this calculable equation..!!?


    Anyone..!?
    Last edited by Triad; May 22nd, 2018 at 13:24.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  8. #38
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Why don't Tap give us stacking of all equipment that we have?

    And why only EYE have that possibility?

    These are questions I would like to have the answer for..!?

    More so, why laser Lv III is not usable in Tier 3 of the Cabin where force is significantly higher than in Tier 2..!??

    Its only usable slot in Tier 2 makes it much less useful taking force into this calculable equation..!!?


    Anyone..!?
    I don't understand completely. The stacking ability is probably not intended by tap4fun but a result of the 2 features of Eye:
    1. Add HP on each hit
    2. Add additional HP if commander's HP drops below a certain threshold

    That makes it necessary for Eyes to allow to trigger more than once.

    The assigned tier is irrelevant if you have Legendary Equipment of equal class like Armor III, Laser III and Eye III.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I don't understand completely. The stacking ability is probably not intended by tap4fun but a result of the 2 features of Eye:
    1. Add HP on each hit
    2. Add additional HP if commander's HP drops below a certain threshold

    That makes it necessary for Eyes to allow to trigger more than once.


    So I was writing a really long (really really long) answer when I came across a conclusion.
    None of them stack. It actually only depends on time perception. When they trigger and when they indeed act.

    Eyes effect is pontual, at one time. Once it activates it gives you the result right away. So first eye activates, gives you hp, then 2nd activates and gives you more hp. They don't evaluate together and give you the sum all together in the end and they act as soon as they are triggered.

    Laser/Sword effects trigger but are only used after they all trigger. So it goes like this: 1st Laser trigger, 2nd Laser trigger replacing 1st (since is same effect), 3rd Laser trigger (replacing 2nd) then shoot. I say they replace each other cause I'm seeing them as commanders specials buffs. Since you don't shoot between activations, the effect of the previous is lost.
    Armor/Shield is the same idea. The algorithm calculates you are going to be hit (after dodge/hit rate evaluation) and this triggers the Armor effect, before dmg calculations. This means it triggers 1st armor, then triggers 2nd armor replacing the first (cause it was not yet used. It will only be used in next step at hp calculation).

    Codewise they can make it stack if they want, but then most likely the buffs from commanders would also stack.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    The assigned tier is irrelevant if you have Legendary Equipment of equal class like Armor III, Laser III and Eye III.
    Agree with this.

  10. #40
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    So it goes like this: 1st Laser trigger, 2nd Laser trigger replacing 1st (since is same effect), 3rd Laser trigger (replacing 2nd) then shoot.
    I don't understand what do you mean by this above?

    Do you have in mind Lasers that are employed in Tier 1 to 3 of the same commander? If so, then it is known that they don't act in Tier1 and 3, but only in Tier 2 of MC because that is the slot Laser is calculated when installed!?

    We discussed earlier that MC only assigns Eyes and HP as so to say "stackable"? Non other of the legendary equipment are used in that way in the MC.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule
    The assigned tier is irrelevant if you have Legendary Equipment of equal class like Armor III, Laser III and Eye III.
    How come the assigned Tier is irrelevant when you need 3 times more Aerosidet$#%$ fuel to fill in Tier 3 of the MC...!?
    Doesn't level of force from Tier 1 to 3 considering Tier ore upgrading result in significant force improvement of the commander!!!?

    & since that is the case than it's logical to conclude that Eye3 in Tier 1 IS NOT irrelevant to having the same in Tier 3 !

    Btw "The Stack" effect, is the case only for the Eye, and not for, say, two lasers Tier 2 and 3 !!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •