Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Galaxy Lord, Rick or Ghost Horroc. What is best for my fleet ?

Buying Galaxy Lord, Rick or Ghost Horroc. What is best for my fleet ?

Hey guys!

I need help to decide what to buy next. I am considering buying Galaxy Lord or Rick or Ghost Horrock but i am not sure which one will fit best to my current fleet.
    At the moment, i am using those commanders:

FS+7
    Star Lord+8
    Azrael+8
    Fitzgerald+8
    Dor+7

Aslo, i have:

Raksha
    Louise

If i buy GL, i have enough chips and cores to upgrade him to +10.
    I have credits to buy only one commander, so i have to chose between GL, Rick and Ghost Horrock.
    Please, share your ideas what to buy and how will my fleet will be optimal.

Thank you in front!

Mmmm well I went for Rick myself and well I boosted him to +15 (during 100% augmentation success event) while I had to revert some other commanders a few levels to get this but I am enjoying. Now I will need to save up again for a long time...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Do you own Knous and Herbert?

Of the commanders you mentioned this my trouble ranking:

1st Rick
    2nd Galaxy Lord
    3rd Ghost Horrock

But between 2nd and 3rd it's a close call. But those Galaxy Lords that one-hit-kill hit commanders are setting up an extremely fast clock and that's not the case for Horrock. On the other hand Galaxy Lord is easy to kill compared to Ghost Horrock in most cases.
    Last edited by Nachteule; January 17th, 2018 at 08:36.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the commanders i intend to buy. Sadly, i don't have Knous nor Herbert. I am thinking to buy Galaxy Lord, because i already have Fitzgerald as striker and i don't have enough chips to get two strikers to +7. The only problem with buying Galaxy Lord i see, is that T4F may release very soon a commander that will counter him and i will end up with useless commander worth 54k credits, but that's the risk with T4F releasing new commander each week lately.

Well in that case you could keep in saving, but I still think you could swap Fitzgerald for Rick as with that swap you will see that your fleet will do much better.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Do you own Knous and Herbert?

Of the commanders you mentioned this my trouble ranking:

1st Rick
    2nd Galaxy Lord
    3rd Ghost Horrock

But between 2nd and 3rd it's a close call. But those Galaxy Lords that one-hit-kill hit commanders are setting up a extremely fast clock and that's not the case for Horrock. On the other hand Galaxy Lord is easy to kill compare to Ghost Horrock in most cases.
    Agree with this assessment, Rick because of his possible continuous invisibility makes him devastating.

Between Galaxy Lord and Ghost Horrock, again the same.

Galaxy Lord has a much more devastating special shot. If i survive (even if barely) Galaxy Lord is very much easier to kill than Ghost Horrock in most cases.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thanks guys!

I guess i will go for Rick then I can upgrade him to +10 and can use Paccar+6 as lieutenant to boost Rick's S-ATK with 25% more. Sadly, i don't have better lieutenant for Striker so i will have to stick to Paccar for now. One other thing. If i replace Dor with Rick, how will i do against fleets with Caroline, having in mind i have only R6 dual galactonites (+36% hit)?

And finally, with Rick, what commanders will fit best in my fleet from those i have?

Raksha
    Louise
    Star Lord
    Azrael
    Dor

Thanks for the help once again!

You could try the following set:

Raksha
    Rick
    Azrael
    Star Lord

You will have to improve your galas and modules in this case - with no hit rate and critical chance improvement from Dor you'll have to rely on those.

Also having SL firing last could disrupt the opposing team special effect firing for those commanders having 100 accu refill
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I don't know which FS type you own. I think - especially if you expect trouble with Caro - you could think about keeping Dor and replace either Fitz, Star Lord or Azrael with Rick.

Without Azrael it can be difficult against Raksha, Azrael without Dor bears the risk of notable misses. Star Lord appears to be a good approach against all accu refillers and Rick does the killing and with Dor even better. I don't know if Fitzgerald is really needed there.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I am sorry but i forgot to mention i have Burglar Kate and Dark Flagship as FS options, but i use Cat Lady at the moment.