Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Buying Galaxy Lord, Rick or Ghost Horroc. What is best for my fleet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    How come the assigned Tier is irrelevant when you need 3 times more Aerosidet$#%$ fuel to fill in Tier 3 of the MC...!?
    Doesn't level of force from Tier 1 to 3 considering Tier ore upgrading result in significant force improvement of the commander!!!?

& since that is the case than it's logical to conclude that Eye3 in Tier 1 IS NOT irrelevant to having the same in Tier 3 !

Btw "The Stack" effect, is the case only for the Eye, and not for, say, two lasers Tier 2 and 3 !!
    Well, I did not consider the somewhat temporary state of not having all Aeros of a commander completed. I have done Aeros for some time now and therefore did not consider that condition. If you have completed all Aeros and equip one Legendary Equipment of each slot color it does not matter any more.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I don't understand what do you mean by this above?

Do you have in mind Lasers that are employed in Tier 1 to 3 of the same commander? If so, then it is known that they don't act in Tier1 and 3, but only in Tier 2 of MC because that is the slot Laser is calculated when installed!?
    I wasn't aware of this. Actually this discussion (the recent posts) started exactly cause of this and the stackable/not stackable doubts. I thought they would work in Tier 1 or 3 as long as it would be just that one installed. I just tried it and it is as you say. Laser only works on Tier 2. I think I was unaware of this cause I only use lasers on Tier 2 for quite some time now. But I am under the impression that before they could be activated in any tier. Same way I do believe remembering two lasers getting activated on my Stratus many months ago. Either I imagined it (totally possible) or it was changed. If it was changed maybe Tap realized it was being stacked and decided that it would only be activated if in correct tier.

How come the assigned Tier is irrelevant when you need 3 times more Aerosidet$#%$ fuel to fill in Tier 3 of the MC...!?
    Doesn't level of force from Tier 1 to 3 considering Tier ore upgrading result in significant force improvement of the commander!!!?

& since that is the case than it's logical to conclude that Eye3 in Tier 1 IS NOT irrelevant to having the same in Tier 3 !
    Like Nachteule I too was thinking on fully completed cabin (though I only have it yet on one commander. All other 4 are close now).
    However I do fail to see why you'd want to use Laser on Tier 3 instead of Tier 2. Precisely because it is harder to finish Tier 3 it would take longer before you benefit the most from its special.
    Indeed you get more force from Tier 3. That is dependent of the quality (I, II or III) of the correct equipment in slot. But even if you could use Laser III in Tier 3, the amount of force you'd get would be the same as with Eye III in Tier 3 now.

Example (only with correct armor on correct tier and level III):
    (Real) Now:
    Armor III - 29.8%, Laser III - 29.8%, Eye III - 29.8%

(Fictional) With Laser possible on last Tier, but still not stackable (so a switch between eye and laser):
    Armor III - 29.8%, Eye III - 29.8%, Laser III - 29.8%

(Fictional) With Lasers with stackability (and possible to use on 2nd an 3rd Tier):
    Armor III - 29.8%, Laser III - 29.8%, Laser III - 29.8%

In any situation, as long as the correct equipment is on the correct tier you always get the same % which is in respect to the attributes from each cog (not the equipment specials attributes), so it would always be the same relative to force. I think it was this Nachteule wanted to mention when he said it was indifferent.
    Last edited by Nightbolt; May 24th, 2018 at 18:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    In any situation, as long as the correct equipment is on the correct tier you always get the same % which is in respect to the attributes from each cog (not the equipment specials attributes), so it would always be the same relative to force. I think it was this Nachteule wanted to mention when he said it was indifferent.
    Yeah mate but I wasn't thinking about just percentage. It's quite logical that %Ús are playing one and the same role.
    The keyword of yours there are ("RELATIVE" to force)...!

The percentage of force in Cog 2 of Tier 3 of MC is exactly proportional to difference of force between Aero force spent in whole Tier 3 minus whole force spent in Tier 2 of the Cabin times or * 29.8%!

That is the force difference of Tier 3 comparing to Tier 2...

And that difference is quite significant since the amount of Aeros mining material is much larger in Cog2 of Tier 3 of the MC of any commander, than in Cog 1 of the same Tier for example..!

That taken into consideration DOES make difference between REAL calculus of Eye III x 2 that are installed in Tier2 and 3 which is calculable in comparison to fictional (not present) Laser III x2 that is NOT calculable and hence NOT PRESENT in real fights...

The nature of the OFFENSIVE - DEFENSIVE power of the legendary III equipment along with UNIQUE commander skills DECIDES faith of the enemy engagements!

So, this in mind with STACK*ABILITY of the Offensive weapons (Sword, Laser and Bow) is much necessary these days when more and more people CAN*NOT afford S6 commanders as others few in strong servers...!

That is the case with me, Lvl 104 4.5 Bill force, all S5, 3of5 Tier 3, Tactical modules all Red Lv5, with Caro and Raksha +10, sitting first 20 in Esses and Anakin's Arena.

This game, if it's going to survive 4 more years, needs to LIFT OFF this recent one year back COMMANDER ORIENTED POLICY, and take it back to the STRATEGY oriented policy that is defined through all those hard earned EQUIPMENT that we spend credits on...

This way further, it;'s becoming boresome and dull, seeing any dude out there blasting you into oblivion just by purchasing one Rick and GL of all best pumped up S5's there is..!!!

anyway... that's my 5cents on it, as it is #$@#

imho
    Last edited by Triad; May 29th, 2018 at 13:54.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Полностью согласен!!!