Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Optimal Galactonite Combinations - Dual R7 / R6 and R5

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I understand the appraoch but I don't know if there might be better representations. From the graphics you have to drop 2 stones per line because the lines contain 18 applicable attributes, two of which can be filled by a single attribute stone, only (Purity and Stardust).
    Yes, totally get what you mean! My approach is that through this line-up you can see what you get and how you best use those dual attribute R7 choice packs you can get from combining 50 R7 chromas when there is a special event running (like yesterday, 11th April 2018). This way depending on what you got you can see what makes sense depending on the commander. I fully agree you can't use all and I would not use a Ward R7, nor a Nefario R7 but each player can with this see what is available to combine and decide which duals make sense (R6 / R7) and if next to useless ones to see and apply a Stardust or a Purity instead.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I also need to use another combo since I have a Maim R7.
    To make perfect combo it would have to be something like:

Aegis, Maim, Shred Light, Rage, Steel and Light Streak (or any other combo of crit dmg res, block, dodge and anti crit), Purity, Stardust

There aren't many options using Maim, so this might be useful.

Worth mentioning it is only useful if you have a Shred Light R7, since R6 version penalizes the Hit Rate %

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    I also need to use another combo since I have a Maim R7.
    Well Main R7 is like a Focus R7 they suck as you can't really come up with an idea combo as with others. I have a Focus R7 and I want to get rid of it as no ideal combo possible...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I use Maim for Rick and I am very satisfied with that. Rick needs critical as high as possible and the same applies to speed in general. So with Maim you can uplevel the most important attributes of Rick together.

I decided to skip dodge for Rick and now my set is optimal for Rick from my point of view:

2018-04-12_11-25-07.jpg

So I think with this setup Rick is optimally equipped regarding attack and still has some defense through Ward.

Therefore I think Maim is nothing you have to get rid of.

Similar for Focus. I use one for Queen Reindeer and all percent plus speed attributes are covered.

2018-04-12_11-25-11.jpg
    Last edited by Nachteule; April 12th, 2018 at 10:20.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I too have maims, and so this were the combinations i could think of. Using them on Rick and Sturdy

Maims.jpg

* sorted in the order of how they appear in the lab except for StarOcean.

** the colour i used is different from JLeroux's colour coding as i tried to match as close the colour as the one used by the galactonite.
    Last edited by Nopo; April 12th, 2018 at 10:32. Reason: added: colour difference
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Similar for Focus. I use one for Queen Reindeer and all percent plus speed attributes are covered.
    Thank you Nachteule, now I see what I am missing and actually I got stuck with my Focus R7 perhaps too much focuses on Steel and Gritty, while there is Magnet and as well forgetting about Rage. I think I found the combo that will work for me as well using Focus R7 thanks to your QR.
    new-qr-focus.jpg
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well Main R7 is like a Focus R7 they suck as you can't really come up with an idea combo as with others. I have a Focus R7 and I want to get rid of it as no ideal combo possible...
    I think since they added more possibilities with Penetration all combos are now possible. The worst part is getting some R7s before you get all speed R7, since these last ones you can't yet choose from a choice pack. Before the choice pack events this would be a painful task to attain. Now we just need to get all 5 dual speed/something first and then plan ahead and wait for the event to come back.

There are still some combos not possible and I doubt they will introduce. I am trying to see if there is a way to actually make a small program in which you put all the types and then it will auto generate all the combos possible that will outline what I found manually that with some R7 dual speeds you can't really do what I wanted as some dual R7 is missing...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

As I wasn't happy with just one Maim, just got another one yesterday from the current event... Luckily I already had a commander with a Maim R6 so it was a plain switch, else I'd have to go all over resetting galas.

Clearly getting all 5 speed R7s before setting the other galas is the way to go.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I finally updated the sheet I wrote with all the possible combinations. The first tab is for the speed duals that have percentage stats. If you have a speed dual with ATK/SATK/EATK, then it's the same as getting a 'perfect' set without speed, the combinations are on the second tab.
    I wrote a simple program to permute all the possible combinations using Python, the code itself is ugly but I can send it if anyone wants.