Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Optimal Galactonite Combinations - Dual R7 / R6 and R5

I try to get a response from tap4fun regarding that matter. It's a very valid question.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I try to get a response from tap4fun regarding that matter. It's a very valid question.
    Thank you, I am asking as previous event with Dual R7's it was clearly stated that these 4 mentioned dual galactonite would only be R6 but now it is not mentioned which would mean they are now made available as R7? I rather know before I try and waste credits.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Great idea to build up this table JLeroux.

As for ideal combos and number of slots:
    Just it was mentioned already above, to some extent galactonite allocation is one of few "strategy" aspects still available in the game and 2 more slots will remove it (or, more likely, will open the door for t4f to release few more stones that will boost other stats that aren't addressed so far) so let's stick to 8

In my opinion having both Block and Dodge boosted at the same time for a commander is situational - usually a commander excels in only one of them.
    There are commanders who are buffing one of those stats for a part or for the entire team (Brian, Caro, etc) so the question of boosting both stats is also the question if this boost is really supported by side effects of deployed commander's specials.
    Giving up one of those two (block or dodge) and opting to not to boost another one or two parameters should be enough to feel comfortable with "only" 8 slots
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; January 12th, 2018 at 15:24.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thank you, I am asking as previous event with Dual R7's it was clearly stated that these 4 mentioned dual galactonite would only be R6 but now it is not mentioned which would mean they are now made available as R7? I rather know before I try and waste credits.
    T4F-Admin has clarified that R7 versions for Arc, Spiritual, Chant & Roaring will be available.

Drop rates unknown
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Thank you Nopo, and indeed drop rates are like shit... But it is good that we now have these types of R7 as well. Now we can look forward to better events or some ways to get some choice boxes allowing us to replace some dual R6's. It also opens up more in terms of ideal combo for galactonite which I am going to focus on to get the dual R7's that make sense to complete somehow a best combination for the type of commander. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Okay, added another combo. Will see to get some more, if I would have been a coder I would have written a program that could do all these possible combinations. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Is this actually to some interest of anyone? Cause I don't see much feedback really? Secondly could anyone with some knowledge review if I didn't miss a certain galactonite type?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

As long as choice packs are rare even for spenders you have to live with the outcomes from the composings of Chromas or Advanced Gala Lab. Therefore perfect combinations are kind of academic.

Also I think creating useful commander gala setups incorporating the limitation of slots and other conditions would make this very useful topic more practice-related.

If I find the time later I will share some ideas.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

So let's discuss some "ideal" Galactonite combinations specific for certain frequent commanders.

E. g. Rick.
    1. Accu = Starocean
    2. True Damage = Purity
    3. 12 other stats to boost given that two slots are consumed by above stones:

1. Speed
    2. Hitrate
    3. Penetration
    4. Critical
    5. Anti-Crit
    6. Cr Dmg Res
    7. Block
    8. Crit ATK
    9. ATK
    10. S-ATK
    11. Two of DEF/S-DEF/HP
    12. Two of DEF/S-DEF/HP

Dodge not needed for Rick I think.
    Galactic Chairman

I created a list of the frequency of properties in dual galactonite combinations:

Galactonites01.png

This can be read as "the higher the number the easier the more flexible the prop can be addressed". So E-ATK, Crit ATK and Cr Dmg Res are the rarest. I did not include Spiritual, Arc, Roaring, Chant as I still doubt they really exist as R7.

Creating combinations for a commander I would start with the most troublesome properties.
    Last edited by Nachteule; January 16th, 2018 at 22:04.
    Galactic Chairman