Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Optimal Galactonite Combinations - Dual R7 / R6 and R5

Today we have a single day that you can use your R7 chromas (50x) to get a Choice Pack (instead of a random Dual R7) hence I am guessing it will become more actual to get to the ideal combo for your commander based on the Dual R7's you already have and are missing.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

That's really great news. Events like this will easify the way to perfect sets. But take care only a subset of the percent duals is part of the offered choices.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    That's really great news. Events like this will easify the way to perfect sets. But take care only a subset of the percent duals is part of the offered choices.
    Yes, the current choice pack is a bit limiting but I used 50x of my saved up R7 chromas and will keep it unused for now. As I want to see how if I can get some other dual R7's which I can use to replace current dual R6's, or till the choices become more exhaustive.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Yesterday we had the very nice event to be able to use our R7 chromas and get a R7 choice pack which featured all kind of dual attribute galactonite including Steel, Magnet and Gritty as well as Spiritual, Chant, Oblivion, etc. Hence I have redone my complete galactonite after getting 6 choice packs to get some better matching R7 duals. The ideal combos did help as now I have a great Rick (with Gritty) and Caroline (with Steel), but also started my way on the others to get the most ideal match. Now time to save up these R7 chromas again for the next event like this one to get some more choice packs. The end result was that I gained over 1B force and now went above 10B (GL buffed). :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Once the "perfect" sets are built for the entire fleet, next waypoint will be to wait for a dual R7 meteor+stardust, to help boost the missing parameters (ATK ACC Re) in a easier way than to pump up 40mln gala energy into a single R7 (Stardust)
    Btw, thank you tap4fun (hm, i can't believe it that i say this ) for expanding the range of r7 duals available in R7 duals choice packs.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Tap does listen once in a while.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One question. Just got some Galactonite choice packs from the event and I was wondering if the progression of the hit rate in the shred light R7 is the same as in other dual R7s (start at 23% and up 3,5% each level) or if it is as in R6 and it is crippled (R6 shread light hit rate starts at 7% and ups 2% each level, in opposition of for example Magic Ray that starts at 9% and ups 3% per level)

"Unfortunately" I got both a Mortal and a Main R7 before there was this pack choice events and now I need to play with them. Not many options though... So this possible difference in stats is kinda of important.

Thanks

on the same subject, I give you a small picture symphatic but in French if someone wants it in English he tells me
    GALACTONITE DOUBLE_Page_1.jpgGALACTONITE DOUBLE_Page_4.jpgGALACTONITE DOUBLE_Page_2.jpgGALACTONITE DOUBLE_Page_4.jpg
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

And to thank JLeroux for his work, here with the galactonites
    Combo002Page1.jpg
    Combo002Page2.jpg
    Combo002Page3.jpg
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by FlybintheSky; March 22nd, 2018 at 17:26.
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]