Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Optimal Galactonite Combinations - Dual R7 / R6 and R5

Hybrid View

Optimal Galactonite Combinations - Dual R7 / R6 and R5

While going through all the posts I found that what is missing is a way to easily get to great to most optimal combinations for using Dual R7 and below depending on what you are having already, including the use of some special Single R7's. What I was after was to see if I could equip a commander with all Dual R7's and if we would have enough slots to do so. In fact we don't have enough slots if we also want to equip Stardust and Purity (Single R7's) but there is enough to use all Dual R7's to max out your commanders including the new Dual R7 with Dmg Res.

Current Available Galactonite Stones
    Galactonite-Stones-001.jpg

For all Commanders except Destroyers
    1st Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-001.jpg

2nd Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-002.jpg

3rd Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-003.jpg

4th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-004.jpg

5th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-005.jpg

6th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-006.jpg

7th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-007.jpg

8th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-008.jpg

9th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7-009.jpg

For Destroyers Only
    1st Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7Des-001.jpg

2nd Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7Des-002.jpg

3rd Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7Des-003.jpg

4th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7Des-004.jpg

5th Optimal Combo (8 slots for all Duals, but you need 10 for also Stardust and Purity)
    Combo-R7Des-005.jpg

More to come, so stay tuned...
    Last edited by JLeroux; January 15th, 2018 at 12:26.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

If you can let me know if you see any Dual R7's (R6's) missing please let me know as I want to try and make the most possible of these ideal combos that way it makes it easier for all of us to see which R7's and R6's we best get to max out our commander.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Really nice combinations. I am not sure if there are all R7's that we have as R6. E. g. Roaring I have never seen. I am back and forth with the wish for more Gala slots. With less slots you have less Credits to pay for a best setup and need less Gala Energy and also you have to decide based on tactical needs which types you finally chose. So having this limitation creates some variation also just as players decide differently.

Given the fact that we have limited slots I think I would skip DEF/S-DEF and go for Purity instead. So these attributes I would focus for boost with Gala:
    - Percent stats (dodge/hit, crit/anti-crit, block/penetration, Crit ATK/CR DMG RS)
    - Speed
    - Akku
    - True Damage (Purity)
    - ATK Akku Recovery (Stardust) or ATK/S-ATK

If base dodge is below 35 and no commander with dodge buff (like Caro) is used I think you can skip dodge from the attributes. Because basic hit rate of all recent commanders is that high (130 ... 145) that dodge is a wasted slot. That can be applied to critical/crit ATK, too, for Raksha and other low crit commanders unless you have a commander like Dor or RQ to boost crit.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Really nice combinations. I am not sure if there are all R7's that we have as R6. E. g. Roaring I have never seen. I am back and forth with the wish for more Gala slots. With less slots you have less Credits to pay for a best setup and need less Gala Energy and also you have to decide based on tactical needs which types you finally chose. So having this limitation creates some variation also just as players decide differently.
    I fully agree and that is why I wanted to actually start this discussion and update it as I go, so more combinations will come. Yes, I need to double check but I think Roaring R7 was made available during last dual R7 event but Spriritual, Arc, etc (4 dual R6's where listed at that time that would only be R6, no R7 yet). I will as well see to add a table of all the duals that are available next to the special galactonite (Stardust, Purity and Shield). I think the R7 Shield is less useful these days due to the dual R7 with Shield component that have been made available (Gritty, Steel and Magnet)?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Private
    If you have more Slot, it means everybody will have the same items equipt, no variations, only the Level of Gala will be different, this will make the game boring, as the limitations makes each players unique in their setup

Quote Originally Posted by QazDH View Post
    If you have more Slot, it means everybody will have the same items equipt, no variations, only the Level of Gala will be different, this will make the game boring, as the limitations makes each players unique in their setup
    Indeed, I feel the same if we get 10 slots and can fill it all up and these galactonites are maxed out then we could all be at the same force for the same commander (if TS-5 is maxed out, augmentation is maxed out, Medals are maxed out, you got all commanders, etc). Now that means only the galactonite slots being limited is not the only parameter that plays to max out hence it could be an idea to have 10 slots at a given time...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Okay, I checked on previous events and I can confirm to date that the following Galactonite are only dual R6 (not yet available as R7, but might come in the future), and will need to update my combo details:
    - Arc R6 (Block & Crit ATK)
    - Chant R6 (Block & Penetration)
    - Roaring R6 (Anti Crit & Penetration)
    - Spiritual R6 (Anti Crit & Crit ATK)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

And added 2 additional ideal combos to the non-Destroyer section. As I said this is work in progress, but do let me know if you see anything missing and I will update as we go.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Okay, so I just added a new table (grid) with the special galactonite and duals that are important. Have a look and please if you see any missing can you let me know, as that way I can be sure to work on more possible ideal combos?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

With the latest event on Dual Galactonite that started today (11th January 2018) it seems that we can get R6 and R7's and on the below days we can get the following:
    DAY 2
    - Arc: Block & Crit ATK
    - Chant: Block & Penetration

DAY 4
    - Spiritual: Anti Crit & Crit ATK
    - Roaring: Anti Crit & Penetration

Does that actually mean that we can have these now as well a dual R7's?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110