Thread: Galaxy Lord Special vs Caroline and Ursa self buffs

Galaxy Lord Special vs Caroline and Ursa self buffs

Hey guys!

I wonder how does Galaxy Lord Special works against Caroline and Ursa self buffs? Does Galaxy Lord Special remove +80% dodge from Caroline and +800% ATK from Ursa?
    I am asking here, because on our almost dead server only one player has Galaxy Lord and he does not speak english at all.

Thank you in front!

Yes, Galaxy Lord first removes all positive buffs from potential targets and then for each target is decided if Galaxy Lord will hit and crit. Therefore Caroline's dodge buff does not help against Galaxy Lord.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

one question here also...

Which could be better in the future to buy, GL or Rick, since GL has this debuff for all specials there, and Rick could be better against fleets with GL if he can oneshot GL? Don't know other aspects of Rick and would like to know his benefits and countermeasures to GL's..??

Reason more because of the price that lately goes the same for these two commanders, hopefully WILL be brought down much more...

Few words...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Galaxy Lord is often combined by lt. Jackie and therefore blocks other Destroyers. In mirror matches both Star Lords will block each other after the first one fired.

Therefore I prefer Rick; it's hard to break him. As far as I know only few players use Volkof as lieutenant. Volkof requires two active Strikers and still has only 50% activation chance.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Galaxy Lord is often combined by lt. Jackie and therefore blocks other Destroyers. In mirror matches both Star Lords will block each other after the first one fired.

Therefore I prefer Rick; it's hard to break him. As far as I know only few players use Volkof as lieutenant. Volkof requires two active Strikers and still has only 50% activation chance.
    There are many fleets with GL, that use Trickster+4 as lieutenant, so their GL to counter Raksha or any other ship that can be made invisible, including Rick. Rick is very nice commander indeed, but i think GL with his special that debuffs enemy ships, plunder 40% crit and undo the invisible ships in front of him is stronger than Rick. Next event i hope to get GL so i can test it myself

Trickster is useless against a hidden commander as Trickster triggers after a valid target has been selected and then uncovers hidden commanders in the same column. You can not uncover Rick if Rick is hidden in a column of the battle field alone.
    Galactic Chairman

Thank you Nachteule, for the explanation of how exactly Trickster works combined with GL.