Thread: Poll: Rick vs Caroline

Poll: Rick vs Caroline

Howdy folks again!

Well, it seems the majority of opinion swayed in favor of Caroline vs Star Lord. Unfortunately, Rick has come on the scene and I can't afford both - yet! Which commander would you recommend and why, please?

The Khangster

Rick.

Because he shoots and can become invisible. And shoots and become invisible again.
    And shoots and become invisible again.

And thus slowly wiping out your fleet who can't hit back unless damage is returned back.

Of course this doesn't always happen. But it can.

The latest story and I don't know how true it is, it's DKK2266, October's CCC champion and winner of the Galaxy League has stopped active play because of how unbalance Rick is. With his fleet loosing to a much lower force fleet whose Rick shot and became invisible.

Caroline, is still good. Her secondary damage can hit other wise unreachable lowest HP opponent. She however is still visible and thus can be shot at.

That's why Alfred from 2016 was so good. And before that Cabal and Akhenaton. Being invisible is good defence.

Though Akhenaton and Raksha can make a fleet invisible, if that fleet cannot do more damage than the opponent can heal itself (either of Castor's Eye or self HP plunder), it's still a loss so to speak for such a fleet.

And here's where Rick's 400% comes in real handy. What's worse Rick's a vertical shooter who can wipe entire rows (unlike Caroline who is a monomer attacker and thus functions more like a sniper).
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thanks, Nopo, for your reply. You know, for some unknown reason I keep thinking that Rick's Hidden Stab is a monomer like Caroline's. That does make quite a difference!
    Last edited by Khangster; December 20th, 2017 at 21:27.

What's the price of Rick nowadays..?
    I'm stubborn to find latest thread... sorry
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    What's the price of Rick nowadays..?
    I'm stubborn to find latest thread... sorry
    The 1x DNA price in the shop was 28K on 23 December 2017
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One more question.
    If we don't own Knous yet, what would be best Lt for Caroline?
    Could Elsa be her Lt for invisibility effect after her special that could make her somewhat like Rick..?
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    One more question.
    If we don't own Knous yet, what would be best Lt for Caroline?
    Could Elsa be her Lt for invisibility effect after her special that could make her somewhat like Rick..?
    Elsa does not work with Accu refillers. Her activation condition is Accu <= 50.

Kit - for blocking Protectors if you don't own another commander who shots every turn.
    Krill - always an option for your strongest commander.
    Flynn - if you use 2 rangers at least.
    Violette - more hitrate and +100 speed per Rover (I used her before I got Herbert).
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

ohh yess, thankz for that,
    Besides, I'm swapping Louise for Raksha to see if there is some cohesion of him and Fedor...
    Loosing +200 Violete speed for the time being!