Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: Empire Headquarters - Medals - Basic Guide

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Sorry to hear about that...
    But I managed to get something other than Glory with 20% discount
    Be patient, your turn will come
    Hope so. Click x8 LOL
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    However, it doesn't always work that way. The only TS-5 module I have is a ranger, which is the one I wanted the most. I do agree everything in the game is a waste of credits because unless you have a the money to max out everything right now, what you do buy is obsolete in a few weeks. The exception has been Raksha, who is still in my fleet, actually the oldest commander in my fleet. While everyone else from Star Lord to Caroline are no longer viable, Raksha is still there...but not much longer. Raksha will soon go the way of Geoffrey as new commanders are released making him obsolete. I disagree on Destroyer. With the right destroyer, you are nearly invincible.

Here's the proof:

The battle matrix Tap uses is stupid; the worst in any game ever made to this point. If war had been fought and won using Tap's algorithm, mankind wouldn't have made it to the 21st Century. We all know this algorithm. It's like this:

Any attacker can win even a level 80 can beat Anakin as long as he lasts long enough. Usually 15 to 20 rounds is needed. If you have a strong Raksha, say at least level 8 with full legendary III equipment, all TS4-minimum modules leveled to at least purple, a strong assortment of galas and good LTs, you can beat guys like Anakin just by lasting 15 to 20 rounds. In Tap's world the attacker always wins long battles....always. I've got 40 videos where someone with half my force wins the battle because he attacked and I couldn't finish him off soon enough. Even if I have him down to one commander and I'm not touched, he automatically wins the battle. This is true for arena, pandora and galaxy league. So for a defender to win a battle, they have to have offensive firepower and enough to end the battle within 15 rounds. With my fleet, lvl 12 Caro, lvl 8 SL, lvl 7 Cynthia, lvl 8 Raksha, and lvl 8 Kate, all the best LTs, and within 90% of the best of everything else, if the enemy has a strong Raksha (meaning he has eye III) and he attacks me, he wins almost 100% of the time because Caroline and SL just aren't strong enough to finish him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    However, it doesn't always work that way. The only TS-5 module I have is a ranger, which is the one I wanted the most. I do agree everything in the game is a waste of credits because unless you have a the money to max out everything right now, what you do buy is obsolete in a few weeks. The exception has been Raksha, who is still in my fleet, actually the oldest commander in my fleet. While everyone else from Star Lord to Caroline are no longer viable, Raksha is still there...but not much longer. Raksha will soon go the way of Geoffrey as new commanders are released making him obsolete. I disagree on Destroyer. With the right destroyer, you are nearly invincible.

Here's the proof:

The battle matrix Tap uses is stupid; the worst in any game ever made to this point. If war had been fought and won using Tap's algorithm, mankind wouldn't have made it to the 21st Century. We all know this algorithm. It's like this:

Any attacker can win even a level 80 can beat Anakin as long as he lasts long enough. Usually 15 to 20 rounds is needed. If you have a strong Raksha, say at least level 8 with full legendary III equipment, all TS4-minimum modules leveled to at least purple, a strong assortment of galas and good LTs, you can beat guys like Anakin just by lasting 15 to 20 rounds. In Tap's world the attacker always wins long battles....always. I've got 40 videos where someone with half my force wins the battle because he attacked and I couldn't finish him off soon enough. Even if I have him down to one commander and I'm not touched, he automatically wins the battle. This is true for arena, pandora and galaxy league. So for a defender to win a battle, they have to have offensive firepower and enough to end the battle within 15 rounds. With my fleet, lvl 12 Caro, lvl 8 SL, lvl 7 Cynthia, lvl 8 Raksha, and lvl 8 Kate, all the best LTs, and within 90% of the best of everything else, if the enemy has a strong Raksha (meaning he has eye III) and he attacks me, he wins almost 100% of the time because Caroline and SL just aren't strong enough to finish him off.

I don't have same experience. My Caro (+7) with Kit can finish off most Rakshas within time (providing the other fleet don't have a commander that increases hit rate and they kill her first). Even Rakshas with eye III and armor/shield III and lvls 110 (I am 106 atm). If kit blocks raksha special 3 rounds in a row (which happens very often), at the 4th round Caro usually makes a lot more dmg (think that is when the armos/shield effect wears off. Then you have a window of 2/3 round to kill him. Also if you combine Azrael or other commander with Curse special and Caro (also a combination I have), even if the opponent Raksha fires first his special I usually can finish him in the second or third round.
    For me worst scenarios are fleets with Rick and fleets with commanders that increase Hit Rate.
    Btw, my Caro as a SwordIII, EyeIII and ShieldIII and around 160% dodge when buffed. It is better to have this % increase from sword than the 3m I think. Specially because shield and good dodge I manage to survive with low hp often and within 2 or 3 rounds she can finish off many of the opponents commanders.

this does happen to me, when i have 2 commanders left, one of them is Raksha. The other commander (could be anyone) gets killed either from Fedor or Star Lord's special, secondary damage from Knous or Caroline, etc. Which leaves our 2 Raksha against each other. which usually means, who ever attacks wins.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

there is a shift of 10 points

1>2 : 1050
    2>3 : 1570
    3>4 : 2090
    4>5 : 2620
    5>6 : 3140
    6>7 : 3670
    7>8 : 4190
    8>9 : 4710
    9>10 : 5240
    10>11 : 5760

Thank you for your feedback. I adjusted my raw data spreadsheet accordingly. The initial post I will update when all costs are revealed.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]