Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: Empire Headquarters - Medals - Basic Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Thedeadone View Post
    The leveling exp on that table is for red medals, right? I believe gold medals go 740 exp from 1 to 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Medal Improvement

Medals can be enhanced and upgraded. As over time players will have collected a full set of red red medals I will discuss only the improvement of this class here.
    Yes, you are right. I think it's not worth the effort to enhance non-red medals.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yes, you are right. I think it's not worth the effort to enhance non-red medals.
    I agree, this is why I only focus on red medals to enhance and upgrade but they don't come easy... So I save the resources and hope to get red medals when I get them lol.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

The best option is to buy red medals at the Merchant, I bought one yesterday, perfect for my Raksha

Since i don't have any red medals i enhance a gold atk medal.Although yes it's not really worth the effort, you get a lot of that currency that you use in the merchant(forgot what it's called) , my medal is at lvl12 , and it can be split for 4.7k . I don't know how much i used to up it to 12 but 4.7k is a lot of large exp packs.And also the only red medal in the merchant you can buy is the hp one , so that's a drag.The point is maybe like augmenting ships , you get the resources that you spent back.

And also the only red medal in the merchant you can buy is the hp one , so that's a drag.
    Is this certain? Or are the odds of getting another type just really slim? I was hoping to buy all of them from the merchant...

The point is maybe like augmenting ships , you get the resources that you spent back.
    Not nearly close I think. I have a gold medal at lvl 5 and the exp to lvl it up is already 2210, so from 5 to 7 you are already close to the 4.7k you get back from spliting yours at 12. But yeah it is somewhat nice you get something back at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    And also the only red medal in the merchant you can buy is the hp one , so that's a drag.
    Is this certain? Or are the odds of getting another type just really slim? I was hoping to buy all of them from the merchant...
    Seems so. Just do your daily free refreshes and count the various types of red medals. This is notified to tap4fun but things that are not a bug directly are often not repaired very fast.

I have 7 red medals all from the free daily explorations. So I think over time you will find your luck.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I got 3 red medals from the merchant and one of them is not HP one.
    So it's not quite true that the only medals acquired for medal currency are just hp med's...

Also have enhanced them to +5, now needing upgrade with those rare materials at merchant as well...
    This medal job is NOT in any way cheap guys, so take the advice and skip throwing cred's in it. It will just deplete your money bags!

Instead, I went and bought all best S5 commanders there and awaiting just Knous now to put them all to +10 and Cabin +3...

Afterwards, who knows, maybe medal aug becomes just much cheaper, since after few upgrades back we have movable screen field of the game UI!
    That way this game can be enhanced further more strategy wise, which is good...

So, for now, yes, it's just like Blood9 said... It is just not worth throwing all that $$$ since We'all will never be the first ten players across all servers anyway!

Btw, recently saw a guy with 33B force that is just, as Usaf personnel says, "gone haywire"... ))
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

very interesting post
    (- Pablitus -)

Alliance: Anathema
    World: 987
    Fleet: Craven (15) - Ghost Rider (15) - Brock (T2) - Roland (15) - Sky Mightly (15)

Seems so. Just do your daily free refreshes and count the various types of red medals. This is notified to tap4fun but things that are not a bug directly are often not repaired very fast.

I have 7 red medals all from the free daily explorations. So I think over time you will find your luck.

I think since last small update (think last weekend) now the merchant has he other types of red medals. At least In the last two days I have seen 1 def, 2 s-def and 1 atk red medals for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    I think since last small update (think last weekend) now the merchant has he other types of red medals. At least In the last two days I have seen 1 def, 2 s-def and 1 atk red medals for sale.
    Indeed, after last update all 5 types of medals are available with "regular" (for exploit points) merchant.
    In the past, i found only HP red ones
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member