Thread: Accidentally destroyed 2 tactical modules.

Exclamation Accidentally destroyed 2 tactical modules.

Accidentally destroyed 2 tactical modules. I wrote in support of the game - they did not answer.
    Please reinstall 2 base modules (Fighter and Defender) they are given for free.
    It's all because of the curved translation of the buttons.

Good luck. Sorry to say, from what i have heard before (when players accidentally decompose a high level galaconite), support won't give back what a player destroy, because from their point of view, it's a user action.

It can be expensive in terms of time, credits, trident band capacitors and alloys to adjust the modules to a high level.

What tactical module is it?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

CEHA could you please post a screenshot of your screen where it happened?

Did you sell or decompose the Modules? (In case of decompose you should have received some Trident Brand Capacitors.)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

https://translate.google.com/#ru/en/...B8%D1%82%D1%8C
    разложить >> Положить по разным местам, в определённом порядке. >> Put in different places, in a certain order.

I'm not asking for fashionable modules - restore the basic ones that give everyone.ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpg

Is this a joke?
    I'm not trying to offend you, but if you're starting to play, nowadays you don't need those, you could easily get TS-4 because of the amount of credits you could get by cumulatively login in game

CEHA, the word "Разложить" has several meanings in Russian language, among them - "to decompose"
    In the same link with translations you provided above, check the 5th meaning.
    Screenshot_20171117-090233.png

Ts1 modules are the worst possible so don't worry about decomposing them. Soon enough you will get TS3 / TS4 ones without spending
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; November 17th, 2017 at 07:08.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member