Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions around the Interaction of Fedor and Annie

Questions around the Interaction of Fedor and Annie

Fedor's skills can be used with Annie's skills? I know some ships are not good, such as Raksha or Jones, because when they use their ability, those of Fedor, to reflect the damage, have no effect.

Well, if Annie reduces damage BEFORE Fedor's special is evaluated then this reduces the benefit from Fedor.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

This means that even if Fedor starts first, when it is Annie's turn, does Fedor's skills have any effect?

As long as ships receive damage that results in HP loss Fedor's effect will reflect some damage to the attacking ship. If no HP loss happens then Fedor's effect cannot reflect anything which happens if Fedor and/or his team mates are protected by Jones or by Burglar Kate's refraction shields.

So if Fedor fires first all his team including himself will reflect received damage unless it is prevented otherwise (e. g. Ivanovsk's Helmet, Herbert's shield). This will work to maximum effect until Annie fires.

After Annie fired all ships will have two bonuses ("a positive buff" or short "buff" in Galaxy Legend): Fedeor's reflect shield and Annie's Stardust shield. They can exist in parallel but they interact. (Only buffs of the same class replace each other, e. g. Annie's and Raksha's Stardust shields or Fedor's and Star Lord's reflection shields.)

As far as I could observe first all shield effects are considered when damage is applied (Jones, Geoffrey, Herbert, Ivanovsk's Helmet...), then all damage reduction and finally other effects. So a commander with Annie's and Fedor's buff will first reduce received damage using Annie's shield and then reflect 80% of the remaining damage.

So they should work together but Fedor's usefulness is reduced.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

You've been very clear. At this point how could I maximize Fedor if Annie reduces its effect? I've tried Raksha and Jones and rightly, as you said, Fedor's skills have no effect.
    What ship could I put up with Fedor? I would need a defense or support ship, compatible with Fedor.
    Last edited by NarakuITA; November 14th, 2017 at 12:15.

One-Star Admiral
    I have a different question: how does SL interact with Fedor? if both fire, than the 20% reflect from SL is cumulative with the 80% from Fedor? Or the 100% reflect when SL gets hit is also cumulative with the 80% (which means insta-death for a strong attacker)? If yes, such a formation should be painful to fight in some situations.

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    I have a different question: how does SL interact with Fedor? if both fire, than the 20% reflect from SL is cumulative with the 80% from Fedor? Or the 100% reflect when SL gets hit is also cumulative with the 80% (which means insta-death for a strong attacker)? If yes, such a formation should be painful to fight in some situations.
    From what I was told, if I understood correctly, the Fedor and Star Lord skills do not add up, but one replaces the other.

Quote Originally Posted by NarakuITA View Post
    From what I was told, if I understood correctly, the Fedor and Star Lord skills do not add up, but one replaces the other.
    Yes, that's correct. Specials of the same class do not add, they replace each other.

Some samples:
    - Hit rate buff of Dor and Brian
    - Damage reduction of Annie and Moracle
    - Stasic shields of Louise and Cryptor
    - Shields of Geoffrey and Dark Asgard
    - Stealth of Raksha and Rick (if Raksha dies he will unhide all commanders with stealth including Rick).
    Galactic Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by NarakuITA View Post
    You've been very clear. At this point how could I maximize Fedor if Annie reduces its effect? I've tried Raksha and Jones and rightly, as you said, Fedor's skills have no effect.
    What ship could I put up with Fedor? I would need a defense or support ship, compatible with Fedor.
    Louise is probably an option. Her Stasis shields do not reduce any damage but prevent (no damage) lethal damage. So if your commanders take several hits before taking a lethal hit they will reflect thanks to Fedor most damage and will still be protected by Louise against lethal damage.

Everything that gives HP like Okto, Castor's eyes could be a good combination with Fedor, too. (Normally Okto is considered to be too weak but probably with Fedor this can be some fun.)

Also Krill can be nasty with Fedor I know from my Galaxy League opponents.
    Galactic Chairman

He thinks Okto is the second ship I got into the game.
    Still at a distance of more than a year, I use it. Care a ship at a time, But I'm trying to figure out how to take Tyke.
    Louise seems a right choice, but the problem is the damage I can inflict.
    My current training is:
    Okto, Kate, Fedor, Jones and Brian. I have to replace Jones to let Fedor's skills take effect.
    This is my question, which ship to choose? Louise? or choose a ship that causes damage like Rick or Caroline?
    But if I put a ship that damages, I do not have a defense ship ....
    Maybe, how did you suggest Luise is the best choice ???
    I understand, I have too many questions and my brain is upside down!
    Last edited by NarakuITA; November 14th, 2017 at 18:02.