Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Barrier - Raksha [02 - 04 Nov 2017]

Hidden Barrier - Raksha [02 - 04 Nov 2017]

Does anyone have the price of the 7 chests on the current event?

No, but I guess the price will be only slightly less than last time - maybe 9.3k - 9.5k Credits - as Raksha is still a very popular commander.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Total Cost for 7 Chests (1 DNA Chip) is 8,348 Credits. i got it at 8,348 which is costly, my first dna only 6,000 on the previous event, . Cost Breakdown below

1: 28
    2: 220
    3: 420
    4: 820
    5: 1420
    6: 2220
    7: 3220
    and you got free reset after opened all the chest

*>edit for better format
    Last edited by Ihsaan; November 2nd, 2017 at 18:07.

Thanks for the info, I'll buy only one dna, don't have enough for both yet, but now who to replace?
    I actually have Azrael, Ursa, Dor, FD and FS
    (Az and Ursa are highly DA upgraded, close to the max, also I bought a Castor's eye III)

Get rid of FD. He is useless at 110 level and can not kill anything. Most of the players don't even use Destroyer anymore, or if they do, they prefer Joya (or Galaxy Lord but very few players have it).

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    Thanks for the info, I'll buy only one dna, don't have enough for both yet, but now who to replace?
    I actually have Azrael, Ursa, Dor, FD and FS
    (Az and Ursa are highly DA upgraded, close to the max, also I bought a Castor's eye III)
    Personally I would save up enough credits and get 2 DNAs at the same event, so that my credits is not locked up in 1 DNA and cannot be used to take advantage of any special events or price discounts.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Personally I would save up enough credits and get 2 DNAs at the same event, so that my credits is not locked up in 1 DNA and cannot be used to take advantage of any special events or price discounts.
    Don't worry I can wait, I like saving my credits, I'm not wasting them on any event, the only event that captured my attention was the one with Legendary equipment III, the rest is a little useless, even the 90% discount R7 dual are very expensive in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Get rid of FD. He is useless at 110 level and can not kill anything. Most of the players don't even use Destroyer anymore, or if they do, they prefer Joya (or Galaxy Lord but very few players have it).
    Yeah I was thinking the same because I don't wanna replace Dor, but i'll buy one striker(those are my favorites), maybe then I'll replace Dor, but first and more important is Raksha, and better if I have Castor's eye III, that's a awesome combination

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    Yeah I was thinking the same because I don't wanna replace Dor, but i'll buy one striker(those are my favorites), maybe then I'll replace Dor, but first and more important is Raksha, and better if I have Castor's eye III, that's a awesome combination
    Keep Dor, his buff to hit rate and critical attack chance, really helps fellow fleet commanders and hit and make a BIG damage.

Raksha and Castor's Eye III is really a good combination, there many battle, which I lost because I couldn't do enough damage fast enough to reduce Raksha's HP to 0, in fact, it can increase to full HP due to Castor's Eye III
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

and question is wait on 5th day in "Devil Slayer Recruit Camp" or risk chance in chest event?
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny