Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Required in Formation

Quote Originally Posted by КБрa7 View Post
    I agree with Nachteule. You don't need Warden when you have Brian. My suggestion would be to change Warden with Louise, and for higher levels change Anatoli with Dor. And get Kit (as lt)

BTW, if you are planning to stay in under 80LVL for a while, I suggest you to buy Sturdy as well and replace Armoray.
    Thanks mate done the swapping will try to look out for Dor, and get kit as it means ?

Yeah should've got Sturdy used all my chips on galcotnite

Regarding galactonites - here is one old but still useful guide about stones
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...actonite-guide
    You should also check the R7 gala cost efficiency guide written by Nachteule and pinned on top of this section.

In short - use fixed stats boosting galactonites only in their R7 alternatives (either single or dual)
    Use percentage stats boosting stones in R6/R6 dual/R7 dual (no R7 singles) forms
    I suspect that you don't swim in gala energy by now so focus mainly on r6 duals with percentage boost
    Most important should be hit rate/penetration/critical/critical chance set
    Dodge or block - depending on each commander (but having Brian make sence to place an r6+ phantom on every commander)
    Complete with anticrit and fill in the left spots at will.
    For SO duals - consider to choose Aegis in the future when you will get for free dual SO R5 choice packs (for time being it is the only mean of boosting EDef)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Regarding galactonites - here is one old but still useful guide about stones
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...actonite-guide
    You should also check the R7 gala cost efficiency guide written by Nachteule and pinned on top of this section.

In short - use fixed stats boosting galactonites only in their R7 alternatives (either single or dual)
    Use percentage stats boosting stones in R6/R6 dual/R7 dual (no R7 singles) forms
    I suspect that you don't swim in gala energy by now so focus mainly on r6 duals with percentage boost
    Most important should be hit rate/penetration/critical/critical chance set
    Dodge or block - depending on each commander (but having Brian make sence to place an r6+ phantom on every commander)
    Complete with anticrit and fill in the left spots at will.
    For SO duals - consider to choose Aegis in the future when you will get for free dual SO R5 choice packs (for time being it is the only mean of boosting EDef)
    Hey thanks a ton mate done necessary tweaks to my set up and in galactonite too now its a much improved setup winning a lot more in Arena and also in league thanks once again.