Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Required in Formation

Help Required in Formation

I know you all might be getting lot of messages but try to answer me at your leisure.The help in the game isnt very useful hence i need your help btw i have read most of your posts and learnt a lot and really thanks.

Am a lvl 75 player with force 242,352,963.

my Current fleet is
    FS +3 with Mileena+3 as lt,
    Warden +4 with Carter as lt
    Armoray +3
    Anaotoli +4
    Brian +3 with Flynn as Lt.
    All interference is lvl 100.

I have Louise but i removed her and instead opted for Warden as i feel Caroline isnt enough powerful inspite of Double Red stars. I have Shining R5 2 at lvl7 rest at lvl 8.

When i have Louise i feel i dont have enough fire power, mainly only Armoray and Brian (whom i really love) are attackers rest all are just ok in attacking but anatoli is good, hence i switched Warden with Louise, but am winning more now but my force has come down to 242, 352, 963 after i swapped but am still winning a lot now, so did take the right decision?
    FS is literally useless just using it as a bait to get destroyed in first round then Anatoli gets activated.

Can you suggest me an ideal setup? I will be really grateful to you.

My Troops only S Level(In Stand by):

Ranger: Cryptor, Mileena, Vitos, Cabal
    Striker: Queen Emma
    Protector: None
    Destroyer:Trickstar, Izolda
    Rover: Louise, Okto, Maggie, Sirenne, Quasimodo, Hunter, Annica, Opal.

P.S: Keep posting in forums lots of people are gaining knowledge and thanks a lot for all the great work.
    Last edited by Force India; October 26th, 2017 at 18:50.

1) Force numbers is indicative but not authoritative in determining who is more powerful and can win. So don't be too fixated on force numbers.

2) At level 75, Anatoli's shield is able to help defend your fleet and his critical attack chance buff helps your other commanders make a greater impact.

3) Brian, too can be powerful, with his plunder 5M HP which does 2 things, knock out your opponents and heal himself. As you yourself mentioned.

4) Armoray good too to hit odd positions.

If your 2 main attackers are able to one hit knock out your usual oppoents, you could spread their attack pattern out (one in each column) so that if they are in the same column, your entire attack force is not disabled.

If your 2 main attackers cannot one hit knock out your usual opponents, you may want to have them in the same column (despite the risk mentioned above) so that you "kill" the opponent's commanders faster than they "kill" yours.

At your level, there isn't much need to chase for speed, be as active as possible, especially in Pandora to get chips, and in Primus to get cubits for galaconite energy.

Which commanders are the ones which usually give you difficulty? Especially in Arena, as that's where the main source of free credits are
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    1) Force numbers is indicative but not authoritative in determining who is more powerful and can win. So don't be too fixated on force numbers.

2) At level 75, Anatoli's shield is able to help defend your fleet and his critical attack chance buff helps your other commanders make a greater impact.

3) Brian, too can be powerful, with his plunder 5M HP which does 2 things, knock out your opponents and heal himself. As you yourself mentioned.

4) Armoray good too to hit odd positions.

If your 2 main attackers are able to one hit knock out your usual oppoents, you could spread their attack pattern out (one in each column) so that if they are in the same column, your entire attack force is not disabled.

If your 2 main attackers cannot one hit knock out your usual opponents, you may want to have them in the same column (despite the risk mentioned above) so that you "kill" the opponent's commanders faster than they "kill" yours.

At your level, there isn't much need to chase for speed, be as active as possible, especially in Pandora to get chips, and in Primus to get cubits for galaconite energy.

Which commanders are the ones which usually give you difficulty? Especially in Arena, as that's where the main source of free credits are
    Thanks a lot Nopo for detailed analysis. So you think my fleet is fine and yes I try my 2 main attackers on different columns. In arena my rank hovers between 70 to 80 and in Galaxy league it's in 700.

I have difficulty with Sturdy with lower ranked players I can withstand but 90% of the time I loose and next is FD rest all am ok. These 2 commanders are a big pain.

Should I increase speed or def or attack in galoctinite energy?

Btw thanks once again for taking time to reply

One note on using Warden and Brian. Brian and Warden provide the same buff. At least when Brian's special is followed by Warden's this will replace Brian's block rate buff by Warden's until Brian fires next.

Second thing: Louise and Brian work very well together: With Brian all Rovers get "celestial" block rates and can recover their Accu by block-countering very fast. In case of Louise I think this should make her fire her special nearly all rounds. By that you will recharge the Accus of Anatoli and Armoray very fast and create much more special attacks than your opponents (unless they have really broken fleets or use the same approach). I really cannot imagine that Warden works better here (but it's been a long time back I fought level 75 opponents).
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Just as it was mentioned above, both Brian and Armoray are strong attackers, providing enough firepower to dismiss most of opponents, especially at your level. Brian and Warden block buffs are overwritting each other so it isn't the best combo to use. And, with Anatoli's shields, you don't really need a second protective commander for time being (i mean at lvl 75)
    Louise will provide a much better support in this team, overall resilience of your fleet being better.
    What you will need to work on will be a set of good lieutenants, higher augmentation levels and the other stuff we all have to work on (like better modules/higher attributes per module, siderite levels&equipement, galactonites and so on)

If Sturdy and FD are providing you headache, you could swap Anatoli for Maggy - her special will weaken considerably hitted opponents.
    Also you could de-augment Milena for time being and augment Brian with thise chips to +4
    FS is weakiest ship in your formation so use available open lt spots for other commanders
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; October 28th, 2017 at 05:46.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I agree with Nachteule. You don't need Warden when you have Brian. My suggestion would be to change Warden with Louise, and for higher levels change Anatoli with Dor. And get Kit (as lt)

BTW, if you are planning to stay in under 80LVL for a while, I suggest you to buy Sturdy as well and replace Armoray.
    Last edited by КБрa7; October 28th, 2017 at 15:35.

I met your fleet in Galaxy League with my L79 alt. You have some good commanders, and I wouldn't worry too much about which ones you have until your level is 105+. Everything changes as HP increases with level. In the 70s Anatoli and Sturdy are by far the strongest commanders, but at 110 they are average at best. Brian (especially) and Louise are both currently good at 110, but by the time you get there, there will probably be new commanders that are better. Buying new commanders is fun, but I would recommend only spending your credits on "bargain" deals while you are still leveling up (unless you want to spend a bunch of money on the game).

I would agree on replacing Warden with Louise. Fearsome Devil could also be useful if you can find him on sale. The 70s are so dominated by Sturdy, it's hard to do a comparison at your level. Pretty much if you are faster and have Sturdy you win, except against a few of the top players at 79 who have high def/HP galactonite and TS modules.

Oh the great Nachteule answers thanks a ton mate, I have swapped Louise with Warden and I have read most of your posts and am a better player now thanks to you am also confused in what adjustments to make in Control Hub too many variations at lvl4 ughhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Just as it was mentioned above, both Brian and Armoray are strong attackers, providing enough firepower to dismiss most of opponents, especially at your level. Brian and Warden block buffs are overwritting each other so it isn't the best combo to use. And, with Anatoli's shields, you don't really need a second protective commander for time being (i mean at lvl 75)
    Louise will provide a much better support in this team, overall resilience of your fleet being better.
    What you will need to work on will be a set of good lieutenants, higher augmentation levels and the other stuff we all have to work on (like better modules/higher attributes per module, siderite levels&equipement, galactonites and so on)

If Sturdy and FD are providing you headache, you could swap Anatoli for Maggy - her special will weaken considerably hitted opponents.
    Also you could de-augment Milena for time being and augment Brian with thise chips to +4
    FS is weakiest ship in your formation so use available open lt spots for other commanders
    Hey another great Legend Pliusomiot answers thanks mate for taking time yes I have swapped back Louise with Warden and I de augmented Mileenas chips to Brian an excellent suggestion, I will swap Maggy with Anatoli and let you know. Yes am increasing Galactonites considerably I have lvl 6 duals and lv7 singles am increasing def, sdef block to Anatoli and Louise and For Armorary, Brian, attack, Sattack, True damage lvl7, hitrate,crit attack and penetrate all lvl7. Hope am doing correct.

Quote Originally Posted by TarkTrain View Post
    I met your fleet in Galaxy League with my L79 alt. You have some good commanders, and I wouldn't worry too much about which ones you have until your level is 105+. Everything changes as HP increases with level. In the 70s Anatoli and Sturdy are by far the strongest commanders, but at 110 they are average at best. Brian (especially) and Louise are both currently good at 110, but by the time you get there, there will probably be new commanders that are better. Buying new commanders is fun, but I would recommend only spending your credits on "bargain" deals while you are still leveling up (unless you want to spend a bunch of money on the game).

I would agree on replacing Warden with Louise. Fearsome Devil could also be useful if you can find him on sale. The 70s are so dominated by Sturdy, it's hard to do a comparison at your level. Pretty much if you are faster and have Sturdy you win, except against a few of the top players at 79 who have high def/HP galactonite and TS modules.
    Thanks for taking time and replying mate, yeah looking to get G5S am spending my credits on bargain but mostly on Galoctonites and Ts4 modules ( now I have all ts4 modules), yeah true only FD and Sturdy are troubling me without them am able to take players on lvl 80 too comfortably.