Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: Understanding the Ship's Accu

  1. #11
    Private Pablitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Because he explains how things in game works while tap prefers to not explain and we buy everything until we spent too much to figure it out.
    excellent explanation
    (- Pablitus -)


    Alliance: Anathema
    World: 987
    Fleet: Craven (15) - Ghost Rider (15) - Brock (T2) - Roland (15) - Sky Mightly (15)

  2. #12
    Did you really check stardust not doing anything on full accu regainers like Caroline or dor? I don't have any of them but a ally-mate noticed a significant damage increase on Caroline. Tested in Primus Battle round 2 and 3 without her being hit. So no overcharge or other recharge apart from the satk was applied.
    wer.s658 iOS

  3. #13
    Note the red marked numbers! With an initial Accu of 140 or more a commander will still be able to fire its special attack after being hit by Star Lord.
    Are you sure about that? If my Dark Seagal (accu 140) get hit by SL he can't fire his spacial. I think SL's special works like this:

    1. Plunders 20 accu from all ships (140 - 20 = 120)
    2. Deals damage, therefore adds 25 DEF ACC-RE to all hit ships (120 + 25 = 145)
    3. Decreases hit targets accu by 35% (145 - 50,75 = 94,25)

    So you actually need 150 accu to fire your special after being hit by SL
    Last edited by Vollthrottle; January 3rd, 2018 at 19:25.

  4. #14
    Major General Jemy Herrera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Vollthrottle View Post
    Are you sure about that? If my Dark Seagal (accu 140) get hit by SL he can't fire his spacial. I think SL's special works like this:

    1. Plunders 20 accu from all ships (140 - 20 = 120)
    2. Deals damage, therefore adds 25 DEF ACC-RE to all hit ships (120 + 25 = 145)
    3. Decreases hit targets accu by 35% (145 - 50,75 = 94,25)

    So you actually need 150 accu to fire your special after being hit by SL
    I think it works this way:
    1. Plunders 20 accu from all ships: (140 - 20 = 120)
    2. Decreases hit targets accu by 35%: (120 - 42 = 78)
    3. Deals damage, therefore adds 25 DEF ACC-RE to all hit ships (78 + 25 = 103)
    So you need at least 140 of accu to fire your special attack, maybe I'm wrong but that's the way I think it works

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    I think it works this way:
    1. Plunders 20 accu from all ships: (140 - 20 = 120)
    2. Decreases hit targets accu by 35%: (120 - 42 = 78)
    3. Deals damage, therefore adds 25 DEF ACC-RE to all hit ships (78 + 25 = 103)
    So you need at least 140 of accu to fire your special attack, maybe I'm wrong but that's the way I think it works
    Nope, just as i mentioned above, if my Dark Seagal with an initial accu of 140 got hit by enemy SL he can not fire his special.

  6. #16
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Vollthrottle View Post
    Nope, just as i mentioned above, if my Dark Seagal with an initial accu of 140 got hit by enemy SL he can not fire his special.
    Thank you very much for this information. I did a short test with Dark Lazarus and Dark Boris (both have initial Accu of 70). One has been equipped with Starocean lv. 11, one with Starocean lv. 9 and so with 150 and 140 initial Accu, respectively.

    Indeed, after being hit by Star Lord Dark Lazarus still has been able to fire his special but Dark Boris not. A quick test with a Starocean lv. 10 (= 145 initial Accu) confirmed that you really need 150 initial Accu to be able to special attack despite being hit by Star Lord.

    I corrected the corresponding information in the table already.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •