Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R6 Dual Galactonite Combinations

R6 Dual Galactonite Combinations

New R7 Dual Galactonites by Google Sheets by Leo Fisher
    -----

With the North Pole Trade Station open for redeeming R6 Dual Galactonite combinations. Thought I will share by cheet sheet for the various combinations.

Of course, now with the 8 galactonite slots, maximising the combination is not that critical still ...

Hope this help guide you in what to redeem in the North Pole Trade Station.

ps. I am sure there are other combinations I have not thought of ...

Updated table with Magic Ray + Chant + Wind Trail combination
    Stones Combo2.jpg
    Last edited by Nopo; January 3rd, 2018 at 06:12. Reason: add: Leo Fisher's Google Sheets with new R7 Duals
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thank you Nopo, that is great information.
    Perhaps would also be good to add those with Speed into the equation?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Great overview.

Magic Ray + Chant + Wind Trail is missing and a great combination, too. (Edit: Thank you for adding to original post!)

Together with Magic Ray + Roaring + Light Streak my favourite combination. R-6 Tekken does the job for Crit ATK quite well. I prefer to have the other 6 attributes boosted by Dual R-6.
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 11th, 2016 at 09:08.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Very useful! Should be stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thank you Nopo, that is great information.
    Perhaps would also be good to add those with Speed into the equation?
    Thanks for the suggestion.

The one with Dual Speed will be another set as they do not prevent the use of these R6 Dual Galactonites with overlapping attributes.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    With the North Pole Trade Station open for redeeming R6 Dual Galactonite combinations. Thought I will share by cheet sheet for the various combinations.

Of course, now with the 8 galactonite slots, maximising the combination is not that critical still ...

Hope this help guide you in what to redeem in the North Pole Trade Station.

ps. I am sure there are other combinations I have not thought of ...

Updated table with Magic Ray + Chant + Wind Trail combination
    Stones Combo2.jpg
    thank u Nopo, u give us very useful formation. i like Light Streak + Roaring + Magic Ray combo
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Thanks for this.

I think the best way to look at the chart is to look at the skill you ship doesn't need.

For example block is irrelevant to a ship like Stratus, so the best combination to use is judgement, oblivion and windtrail

I was planing on getting a Magic Ray from this christmas event, but now I'm not sure
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

I agree Hernan, not all stats must be maxed, it opens more options :-) i actually think that crit chance is somehow less significant, or dodge as well.. with with people having commanders with high anti crit/hit rate and stones ile Light streak/Giant peak .. but for me, all are great ;-) i have just few of them.. so far no duplicite ;-)

İt depends what you need most, for me critical and anti-crit are rarest to get. Out of 8 duals i got only star blaze(critical,s-atk) and i am very happy with it, at least i have 1 critical dual and 1 r6 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Thanks for this.

I think the best way to look at the chart is to look at the skill you ship doesn't need.

For example block is irrelevant to a ship like Stratus, so the best combination to use is judgement, oblivion and windtrail

I was planing on getting a Magic Ray from this christmas event, but now I'm not sure
    I would prefer block over dodge for Stratus. General hit rate is pretty high in current metagame with Stratus, Alfred, FD, Star Toad, Dor, ... but penetration is generally a weak discipline of most top commanders. Additionally you can pump block rate for Strikers with modules but not dodge.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]