Not Free
    Cost per Click
    1st with Free
    2nd with 50% discount
    Total with 1st and 2nd
    Note:
    2nd and subsequent Try Can Get Duplicates Commanders

Note:
    • 1st Try is defined as 10 clicks either every day with additional 3 or 4 paid clicks OR using the 10x button
    • Note: After 2nd and subsequent Try Can Get Duplicates
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thank you Nope, so I have all S4 commanders but still missing 6 S5 commanders. This means I need to have 2097 and 5196 credits to get 2 S5 commanders (non duplicates). I am not sure if I should go for the SS (at 16k credits).

Missing S5 Commanders:
    - Dark Flagship
    - Zagoev
    - Brian
    - Herbert
    - Jones
    - Fedor

With my luck, it will most likely be Dark Flagship and Zagoev (while I want Brian).
    Last edited by JLeroux; September 27th, 2017 at 08:23.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Jones, ain't that bad and in some fleet combinations, it can be helpful. I had a chat with Dita who uses Jones to help his fleet tank two (2) shots from opponent Caroline, something which his fleet couldn't do previously. Now he is winning more in the Galaxy League because of deploying Jones.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    I have just bought 10x and as expected i got Dark Flagship when I already have Kate... Went for Brian or Knous, and got the most useless ship possible from the list. How typical for those china fuckers! The list had 9 ships I need and only one ship i don't need (Dark Flagship) and ofc, I got the damn Dark Flagship! So lets keep talking about "luck" and all other crap T4F are selling us...
    It's terrible to get what you don't want. Last time portal open I too got Dark Flagship. But this means this time I won't get him.

So look on the bright side. You won't get Dark Flagship next time such an event happenes

Nopo, you are joking, right!? 13k credits and one month to gather them just to make sure next time i will not get Dark Flagship again??? You working at T4F or you are just messing with me?
    I don't understand why you complain. If you "have just bought 10x" in S5 Portal that means to me you just wasted 4x 1299 Credits because you did not wait till last day.

For me getting any S5 at 5k is a good price given the fact that these events seem to return more regularly. Even if you get an S5 you do not use in your main fleet there is still the speed bonus from it. So this time worst-case for me Anatoli, Zagoev and Dark FS but next time the worst-case will be one or two of Brian, Cynthia, Fedor, Herbert depending on event scheme.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Jleroux, i bet 95% of the players will get Dark Flagship, Zagoev and Jones. The most useless commanders at 110 lvl. But hey, that's T4F. They are trying to sell Dark Flagship and Zagoev for 13k credits each, since that is their usual price at the moment. So this "event" and all that crap about getting something at half price is just the next scam by our china friends.
    in the S5 portal i have only one non-red S5 commander: Azrael. I wonder if he has higher chance than Dark Flgship....i guess not .
    I'm gonna try for it anyway, after the free draws.

I agree with Nachteule, you simply have to wait till last day and then on the S5 and S4&S5 (as I have all S4) I can cheaply enough get 2 extra S5 commanders for a little more than 7k. That is a good deal if you ask me. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Banned
    Nopo, you are joking, right!? 13k credits and one month to gather them just to make sure next time i will not get Dark Flagship again??? You working at T4F or you are just messing with me?
    Your list is with 9 ship... I assume you buy a lot of credits with real money... So don't complain ... I personaly spend 400 euro in 3.5 event to get all commanders... My list was with 12 at that time.
    Nopo comment make sense ... As a player perspective I will tell you same words..
    And you did in a wrong way as Nachteule already explained.

Three-Star Admiral
    so the list whittles down from the worst to the best like always? can the people who bought previously confirm this please. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    so the list whittles down from the worst to the best like always? can the people who bought previously confirm this please. thanks.
    From past experience usually it goes from bottom up EXCEPT in the SS portal where Raizer is at the bottom but no one I knew or accounts I had been baby sitting got him, instead a dark SS from the bottom row was given.

If you have only 1 row of commanders (3-4) then it seems to be random