Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion needed: Dark Hartmann or Retrobot?

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Very good advice Blood. Thanks.
    I wouldn't expect replacing FD?
    Dor IS much more needed, but do I really need to strip myself out of destroyer..?
    Isn't he hardhitter needed. If I do that and replace FD, would the fleet be crippled without him comparing to the other destro fleets..?
    Do you encounter many destroyer fleets or one your arena rivals have destroyer fleet that gives you trouble? FD's currently is best to soften up the opponent through his defensive stat plunder. Dor with his increase of friendly fleet critical chance increase buff, could overcome this, as well as, ensure your fleet can hit with his friendly fleet hit rate increase buff
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Very good advice Blood. Thanks.
    I wouldn't expect replacing FD?
    Dor IS much more needed, but do I really need to strip myself out of destroyer..?
    Isn't he hardhitter needed. If I do that and replace FD, would the fleet be crippled without him comparing to the other destro fleets..?
    Nowadays with almost everyone owning Raksha and with third tier of hull reshape FD lost very much of his usefulness. I am tired of his special skill almost never firing or at most fire 1 time/battle and when he does fire his special it is absorbed by Raksha...And if not, FD is not the beast he used to be anyway.
    And in addition...i am bored to death by the Jackie game mechanics...i want something new and more lively

Oh, and about your new formation, you should consider giving Krill to Raksha...see how your Raksha is faring...if he protects your fleet effectively, Krill on Azrael is not very useful, except if Azrael gets blocked and countered a lot of times when he is under Raksha invisibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Triad
    Active fleet: FD[+7]/Lt. Jackie, Ivan[+6]/Lt. Kril+7, Geofrie[+6]/Lt. Actaan+4, Dor[+6]/Lt. Elsa+4, DFS[+5]/Lt. Kit+4
    Newly Acquired comm's: Star Lord, Azrael, Raksha and Joya!

Best formation, my opinion:
    FD[+7]/Lt. Jackie+1, Azrael[+6]/Lt. Kril+7, Raksha[+6]/Lt. Actaan+4, Star Lord[+6]/Lt. Elsa+4, DFS[+5]/Lt. Kit+4
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Yes, looks pretty good with your current commanders...for my part i would replace FD with Dor. You have Raksha, he will absorb enemy destroyers damage, you don't really need FD as destroyer controller anymore, Dor is much more useful in my opinion. I can't wait to replace FD with Caro...i hope her event comes in a few days.

I would also get rid of Acc'Tan as lieutenant, you don't really need the +2 block he offers, and his second skill is not needed with Raksha. Use the chips to speed up Raksha augment and give Kit to Raksha.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9
    Nowadays with almost everyone owning Raksha and with third tier of hull reshape FD lost very much of his usefulness. I am tired of his special skill almost never firing or at most fire 1 time/battle and when he does fire his special it is absorbed by Raksha...And if not, FD is not the beast he used to be anyway.
    And in addition...i am bored to death by the Jackie game mechanics...i want something new and more lively

Oh, and about your new formation, you should consider giving Krill to Raksha...see how your Raksha is faring...if he protects your fleet effectively, Krill on Azrael is not very useful, except if Azrael gets blocked and countered a lot of times when he is under Raksha invisibility.
    Thankz Blood I agree with this but I haven't got so much of a ranger chips, it will all go from Dor to Star Lord. Raksha could get Krill+7 as Lt and that is good deal, Actaan +4 goes to Raksha. FD should at least for the time being stay put with his +7 and lvl 3 Manoinver c.
    When Dor gets +7 besides Star Lord +7 then I will release FD to Dor because he only gets sense at +7 if I'm not wrong!
    One thing I don't understand is why Azrael is not favored in your formation? He just could get blocked and countered a lot of times when he is under Raksha invisibility and do more damage then we expect... He is one commander here that surprised much of the account owners again and again...

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo
    Do you encounter many destroyer fleets or one your arena rivals have destroyer fleet that gives you trouble? FD's currently is best to soften up the opponent through his defensive stat plunder. Dor with his increase of friendly fleet critical chance increase buff, could overcome this, as well as, ensure your fleet can hit with his friendly fleet hit rate increase buff
    I do have many fleets using heavy destros in my server. It's a bugger!
    I sincerely hope Dor +7 could counter and overcome this situation..!
    Thankz both for good advice... Anything more is quite welcome...

Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    FD[+7]/Lt. Jackie, Fitzgerald[+7]/Lt. Violet, Raksha[+8]/Lt. Kit, SL[+6]/Lt. Krill, DFS[+5]/Lt. Millena

One-Star Admiral
    Thankz Blood I agree with this but I haven't got so much of a ranger chips, it will all go from Dor to Star Lord. Raksha could get Krill+7 as Lt and that is good deal, Actaan +4 goes to Raksha. FD should at least for the time being stay put with his +7 and lvl 3 Manoinver c.
    When Dor gets +7 besides Star Lord +7 then I will release FD to Dor because he only gets sense at +7 if I'm not wrong!
    One thing I don't understand is why Azrael is not favored in your formation? He just could get blocked and countered a lot of times when he is under Raksha invisibility and do more damage then we expect... He is one commander here that surprised much of the account owners again and again...

I do have many fleets using heavy destros in my server. It's a bugger!
    I sincerely hope Dor +7 could counter and overcome this situation..!
    Thankz both for good advice... Anything more is quite welcome...

Dor makes sense even if he's not +7. +50% hit and critical for every commander makes o lot of sense
    I don't have anything against Azrael, he is very strong, i just said that you shoud try to put Krill on Raksha instead of Azrael and see how they perform. My opinion is that Acctan is useless in the current state of the game. Try different combinations and see what works better for you.

Yeah, Dor does make a 100 mil lower force tops these higher ones, I talked about it with few users from my world that confirmed this. Maybe even more +50% hit and crit. force difference then 100 mil.
    This could be implemented in my fleet so FD gets his hard earned retirement under the hand of remote control... )
    FD[+7]/Lt. Jackie, Fitzgerald[+7]/Lt. Violet, Raksha[+8]/Lt. Kit, SL[+6]/Lt. Krill, DFS[+5]/Lt. Millena

Force is a general guide. And as long Dor helps your fleet kill opponent commanders faster through hit rate and critical chance buff it may be worth putting him in
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Force is a general guide. And as long Dor helps your fleet kill opponent commanders faster through hit rate and critical chance buff it may be worth putting him in
    Yeah, You helped a lot convincing me that Dor could as well be the best whole fleet assist member there is!

If I'm not wrong, best formation could be like this (including Lt's), state your opinions on Lt's as well:
    Dor[+5]/Lt. Kit+4, Azrael[+6]/Lt. Need Opinion, Raksha[+7]/Lt. Kril+7, Star Lord[+6]/Lt. Elsa+4 is she good?, DFS[+5]/Lt. Millena

Yeah, You helped a lot convincing me that Dor could as well be the best whole fleet assist member there is!

If I'm not wrong, best formation could be like this (including Lt's), state your opinions on Lt's as well:
    Dor[+5]/Lt. Kit+4, Azrael[+6]/Lt. Need Opinion, Raksha[+7]/Lt. Kril+7, Star Lord[+6]/Lt. Elsa+4 is she good?, DFS[+5]/Lt. Millena
    For Azrael you could put Zaffrey for invisibility if HP is lower by a certain percentage

Elsa will also give invisibility too.

Both of the above helps when Raksha is disabled by opponent Kit

Alternative you could use Flynn as Lt. as his skill gives a 20% ATK boost when there are 2 rangers remaining

Yes, 20% attack boost can't be forgotten with Flyn, as he has to be +3 if I'm not wrong.
    But I must say I do regret for those Destroyer chips that will be left useless...
    Maybe still, until the Dor is +7 ready, I continue using FD,
    if not, Kit could go to Azrael and Flynn to Dor for those 20% since he is ranger's Lt.

thankz