Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Lord - The New Must-Have Destroyer?!

Galaxy Lord - The New Must-Have Destroyer?!

Let's discuss how you think about the first S6 commander "Galaxy Lord"!

What do you think about his skill? Did you encounter him in the League already?

Let me start. I think it's the first cross attack special with accu recovery. As a Raksha user I am a bit scared by his one-sided buff removal. Raksha's strength comes from two characteristics: Attract all attacks and have an extreme high survivability thanks to his Star Dust shield allowing to withstand 2 rounds of specials. But also the very prominent Louise gets mitigated if the Stasis shields get neutralized by Galaxy Lord every round. It would be interesting if positive buffs from Lieutenants will be affected as well, especially Mileena, Paccar, Herbert. Can anybody say already?

I have no clue if the damage is dangerous although Destroyers tend to inflict significant damage.

So far I think Galaxy Lord is a balanced commander. Strong but not IMBA (thank you Pietro for the term). So undust your Jackies to be prepared for Galaxy Lord!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I think you first impression does hold and from what I have been told Galaxy Lord does not undo Lt buff which means Knous is still effective as before (to be further confirmed). The unbuff does work well against Raksha, Kate, Louise, etc which means that actually you make these commanders again vulnerable and every single time due to the accum reload.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I did not expect Galaxy Lord to neutralize Knous as Knous applies negative effects on targets (poison, lock) and GL only clears positive BUFFs. So if FD is hit by GL he should immediately lose the DEF/S-DEF and E-DEF Buff but not the S-ATK Debuff inflicted by GL's team member Fitzgerald.

Additionally hits on targets should be mostly critical hits if GL plunders critical in the same style as other plundering actions which add plundered attributes to his own.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Fully right, I realized that when reading your post that Galaxy Lord (GL, another Lord) clears positive BUFF's and not negative impacts. So indeed that means Knous remains useful and most likely expensive except if you can get him during the current Rover / Flagship event. Would like to see GL in action to understand a bit better how that will really impact the game play and forces.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

That's what I consider a major drawback of Dark Flagship. As DFS clears all buffs he also clears debuffs on opponents. I really like opposing DFS when it clears an Azrael curse and a Kit debuff as final firing ship allowing my Raksha to fire his special in round 2 again!
    Galactic Chairman

When looking in Celestial Portal on Galaxy Lord on the video to see how he does, is this misleading cause first shot he kills 5 opponent ships hence that means brutal attack force. Yes, could only check today after re-install as on old devices Galaxy Legend does crash often in certain areas of games (seems a bit stupid).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Recruit
    i actually saw him in Galaxy League today and he just completely countered my louise. He just removed all the stasis shields from louise and then one shot all the ships he hit, + the 100 acc recovery is just massive
    FD [+7] ANATOLI [+7] FITZ [+8] LORD [+7] FS [+5]

Quote Originally Posted by KellnerGnom View Post
    i actually saw him in Galaxy League today and he just completely countered my louise. He just removed all the stasis shields from louise and then one shot all the ships he hit, + the 100 acc recovery is just massive
    His positive buff removal will the battle changer, even if cannot kill commander by removing positive buff will help other commanders to make the kill. Something like Azrael's weaken skill
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

one high spender has him in our alliance. Will try to engage and see the results...?
    Probably I'll be blown to smithereens...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    one high spender has him in our alliance. Will try to engage and see the results...?
    Probably I'll be blown to smithereens...
    What's the result like?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri