Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Hair Beauty - Burglar Kate [22 - 25 Aug 2017]

Red Hair Beauty - Burglar Kate [22 - 25 Aug 2017]

Price for 1 x DNA = 34.245 Credits
    Total price for both DNA 68.990 (+500 credits for chests refresh)

Very slight decrease of only 1.800 credits per DNA since the last month. T4F didn't give us FREE chests refresh this time like they do with ALL other events. Greedy fucks!

I had to open all 15 chests for the 1st DNA and 14 chests for the 2nd one, so i paid almost in full
    According to the advertisements below in the event window, all other players who got Kate DNA also had to open from 13 to 15 chests as well. I guess T4F are trying to rape all of us with Kate...
    Last edited by Nachteule; August 28th, 2017 at 21:53.

One-Star Admiral
    They are trying to rape everyone with every event. Check all the other events, you will see that most players have to open all the chests...the lucky ones may get a chip or whatever is in that event with 2 chests left, but most of those have to go full for the other chip. And this happens no matter how many chests there are....5 or 18....
    And players are still buying and spending credits like crazy....no matter that this must be the most expensive game in the history for some long term players. It also must be the most profitable game in the history....

I will skip this. I have a nagging feeling that Tap will send out a new flag for anniversary event, next week is it? It would be a classic Tap trap to first strip People of 70k and then the week after send out it's replacement. Like with dfs.
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I will skip this. I have a nagging feeling that Tap will send out a new flag for anniversary event, next week is it? It would be a classic Tap trap to first strip People of 70k and then the week after send out it's replacement. Like with dfs.
    I think the price is still too high for that. Typically tap4fun lowers the price significantly before releasing a successor. Such that also most moderate spending players are tempted to go all-in. Let's say I would feel surprised if a successor comes before worst-case price of Kate dropped below 50k.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I don't think we will see new FS class ship in the next 6 months or so. Kate is still new and expensive ship and they just released Elijah for Top players, so 4th red FS ship in the last 6 months or so will be way too much even for greedy bastards like T4F.

Still too expensive for my taste.

If TAP follows their pattern for the last 2 years, anniversary commander is a super destroyer (last year Fearsome Devil, year before Incendos). Both "must haves" when they were released.

Dude are you a GURU or Something? seems that tomorrow new FS is coming and yes while Kate is (was) expensive as S***
    Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    Dude are you a GURU or Something? seems that tomorrow new FS is coming and yes while Kate is (was) expensive as S***
    ASR1927 has seen them all
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Haha I wish I was! It would have saved me tons of credits in the past.
    Well maybe Kate will finally be a bit cheaper now?
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

Haha I wish I was! It would have saved me tons of credits in the past.
    Well maybe Kate will finally be a bit cheaper now?
    Well last time 34 k for each DNA not so cheap but if your lucky enough to get her in CP event runing will be a major feat ASR 1927 = Romanista?
    Carpe Diem