Thread: Crash at 2 specific places

Crash at 2 specific places

1 . Campaign, Elemental Dimension 1st zone, Cruiser 01 . After it shows the first ship silhouette, if I click to move or to attack, crashes out of game. Been like this for about 2 weeks. One time there was dialogue before crash but usually nothing.

2. News, Events, Death Roar - Zagoev., Galactic Portal If I click on any Crate to open, crashes out of game. Other events seem to work fine, but Zagoev of course I have a Temp Chip from ages ago so hoping to get the DNA now. I saw one tip about clicking portraits in Commander's handbook .. when I go to Zagoev, ship is the black silhouette, and after I select the > symbol crashes to desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by YourBuddyBill View Post
    2. News, Events, Death Roar - Zagoev., Galactic Portal If I click on any Crate to open, crashes out of game. Other events seem to work fine, but Zagoev of course I have a Temp Chip from ages ago so hoping to get the DNA now. I saw one tip about clicking portraits in Commander's handbook .. when I go to Zagoev, ship is the black silhouette, and after I select the > symbol crashes to desktop.
    Welcome to the forum, YourBuddyBill.

The Zagovev temp DNA is suppose to be time limited, only if you had got another DNA during that event period would the normal DNA from the chest event be able to combine with temp DNA to compose the commander.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Welcome to the forum, YourBuddyBill.

The Zagovev temp DNA is suppose to be time limited, only if you had got another DNA during that event period would the normal DNA from the chest event be able to combine with temp DNA to compose the commander.
    Where was it written?
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    Where was it written?
    In the corresponding event description.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    please show me screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    i find only this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

18623531_1564269066939447_5844923134178311506_o.jpg

I can really recommend The Asylum For Best Warriors Advice for event inquiry (currently being managed by JLeroux and Kurt Melinda). They put nearly all events with details description and screenshots. Often you find the worst case price in discussion section later.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5447...4497634372728/

Zagoev_Temp_DNA.jpg
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I have Zagoev chip earlier, and even during event on first day i got the temp chip, but when trying to combine i can not combine it. What a waste of money, I spend more than 20 k credits so far to get this chip, and i have contacted you gyz yesterday and their is not any reply so far. I even sent a screen shot showing i can not combine the chip during event.
    I tried this during the event, OK, please be honest to us, don't make us fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishek Tyagi View Post
    I have Zagoev chip earlier, and even during event on first day i got the temp chip, but when trying to combine i can not combine it. What a waste of money, I spend more than 20 k credits so far to get this chip, and i have contacted you gyz yesterday and their is not any reply so far. I even sent a screen shot showing i can not combine the chip during event.
    I tried this during the event, OK, please be honest to us, don't make us fool.
    This forum is provided by tap4fun but maintained by the players. So nobody is trying to make fool you. The event which gave the temp chip clearly stated that the temp chip can be combined with the regular chips only during that event; and after that event the temp chip can be used for sale, only.

If you went for a regular Zagoev DNA chip and now wonder that you cannot combine it with the temp chip it's mainly your fault. You should have sold the temp chip right after the first Zagoev event ended to avoid getting confused and forgetting the limitations of the temp chip.

Additionally it will usually save you from wrong decisions to consult the forum BEFORE investing precious Credits. If you want to play with Zagoev I think you will have to invest into another regular DNA or hope for a lucky Celestial Portal shot if he appears there in the future.
    Galactic Chairman

Nach, thanks for this clarification. I will say however, what we "should" have done is really not an explanation. Some of us are still relatively new and are not strong with the nuances of the game...especially when it comes to events, purchases, and other small "details" that are vague and leaving players to get bitten for cash or some perceived loss in order to "learn our lesson".

For that matter, "only during the event" is totally unclear when "the event" is run again a month or so later. In a case like this, the designers should state the DATES or code the chip to evaporate when the event ends.

I am not worried about being a fool. Stuff happens to everyone that is embarrassing. However, this is not embarrassing, it flat pissed me off. I read everything on the chip, and then took my chance during the Zagoev event. I would never have spent money on this chance if the item stated clearly that it was only for use during a dated period of time.

As I stated earlier, I would expect nothing less than refunding my credits, or giving me a working chip; it literally costs the game designer NOTHING especially as I have ALREADY PAID for a chip, making the decision based on the information I had.
    Last edited by Bob Driskell; August 20th, 2017 at 17:44.