Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #31: Burglar Kate

Galactic Chairman

Commander Focus #31: Burglar Kate

20170724_220234.jpg

Hello , commanders.

In this week handbook we are going to discuss about the newest Flagship version: Burglar Kate. After the Dark Flagship, Tap released Kate and she definitely . The Dark Flagship was interested as it had a good special for the time he was released; he could remove both Raksha’s and Louise’s shield. For that time this was really interesting, but his skill can also remove negative buffs, so, sometimes he just helps the enemies. The Dark flag can increase some attributes a bit, but, in my opinion, he was not a must have… I mean, the difference between having and not having him as not huge and one of the main reason was that he doesn’t increase speed.

Kate came to be a must have in the competitive area. She is crazily strong!!! The first big reason to buy her is the speed. The cat can add 22521 speed at level 110. My SS Bernard gives me extra 23416 when we compare him with the newest commander Jones. With these numbers in mind we can calculate that a red SS gives only extra 895 speed than Kate, when we compare the SS with a red S5 commander and Kate with Regular or Dark Flagship. I particularly thinks that this is an absurd, as people who bought SS commanders does it much because of the speed and if we don’t buy Kate or probably the future fast Flagships we will lose that really expensive advantage.
    Kate also has really good attributes. She increases hp, atk, s-atk, def and s-def compared with both Regular and Dark Flag. And if you run Milenna with her this gets very impressive. This weekend at Pandora I used Paint coats level 2 after a long time. This gave me a surprise: my +8 Kate Burglar had more HP than my +15 Dark Sky. Yes, she is crazy like this!
    In my case, the speed is already enough reason to buy her, but she doesn’t relay her craziness just on that. She is a tank! Kate can naturally reduce 20% of the s-damage se takes. That’s is a lot. Imagine that a commander has about 28 – 35 Mi HP at level 110, so let’s imagine Kate with 30 Mi HP. If Kate receives less than 37.5 Mi from a special damage she can still survive. With the damage and s-damage increase/reduction the math is a bit more complicated than that, but this is close enough for us to see how good this reduction is. Another thing I can’t forget to mention is that she, like regular flag, also gets a boost of 1% on her s-damage per augument, so, at +15, her s-damage is 15% higher than the most of the commanders (I think all of them, but I’m not 100% sure).
    Well, I’ve already written a lot about how good Kate is and I still didn’t comment about her special, the main reason that make us to buy commanders. Kate’s special allows her to cause 200% s-atak damage and she can also steal 5 Mi hp from the target even if he dodges. If we take again 30 Mi HP as an average total HP at level 110 for a regular commander, only this 5 Mi she steals is about 16,7% of the enemy’s total HP. That’s a good damage even if your Kate hits a stronger commander. With her good attributes and a 200% modifier Kate can cause a really serious damage to the enemies and recover HP. A tank commander that recovers HP is a big problem. If the offensive power of the skill is not enough for you, she can also give a great shield for 2 allies with less HP that prevents 2 sources of damage and lasts for 1 round. Wow!!!!
    Making things short: Kate is a must have because of her special, her attributes, her tank capability, her support ability, her offensive power and maybe we can think in other reasons together. She is good firing in the beginning of the battle, also in the middle and of course in the end. She is very versatile.

What about your opinion? Are you planning to buy her? Do you have her yet? Does she give you a lot of trouble? Let’s discuss about this amazing commander!!

See you in the Galaxy!
    Last edited by Anakin; July 25th, 2017 at 21:30.
    Galactic Chairman

One-Star Admiral
    First: Realy good one Anakin!
    Second: Must have!! But i'm just only afraid that a new Flag will coming soon if I decide to go with her instead a S5. :-/

At Galaxy League i lost against Fristert's Kate. I mean there was no other ship then Kate..lol! She realy can withstand a lot f Damage
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Corporal
    Hi there boss nice description of the newest flagship. I must agree this is a must have ship for sure. I'm half way there now with one DNA chip and anxiously awaiting her to come back for sale again. I already have the credits bought to buy her . I sure hope they bring her back very soon cause I keep losing more and more ground in my arena all the time it's getting harder to fend off the vultures trying to take my spot

Should be any day Ron. Boss do these commander focus reviews 1-2 days before Tap send them for sale. I will buy but not this time. Still too expensive. When 40k I will buy.
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

Corporal
    pietro I would be very interested to see your Kate stats at plus 8 with all equipment so I could see what she looks like with augments and I'm sure you probably have some good stones for her.I have one super awesome stone I could give her it's a war shadow r7 it's on my starlord now but the flagship could use it a lot more, as flags have low critical and low penetration so I'm sure that will give my Kate a monster boost.

Galactic Chairman
    My regular Flag on left and Kate on the right

20170725_182607.jpg

20170725_182645.jpg
    Galactic Chairman

Captain
    Anakin молодец.... я впервые вижу такое подробное описание и такой анализ навыков корабля

I have one question in resurrection of this thread and hopefully resurrection of Anakin and his activity on this forum... And section of Commander Handbook of the forum here!!!?

Since we had last info and Comm Focus on GHost Horrock as the only one S6 here, I added Nicholas lately...

With this in mind I'm quite interested where is THE Guy "Anakin", and if there are ANY other WAY of getting this forum section to continue on it's most informing path of enlightening us players of new capabilities of the newest S6 commanders that with the absence of Anakin here we are in deficit of knowing!!!!!!

If there is someone interested besides me to continue uploading Commander Focus threads here in this section it is most welcomed, as it is to me I hope it would be to you too as well...

This all being said because I value this forum section the most...

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Anakin has been busy, and even a big spender like Anakin doesn't have unlimited wallet to buy all new commanders and test them out. His Command Focus posts were more of the by the way, i have this commander and tested him out and let me share what i found out.

It's also quite hard to analyse a commander nowadays, as the commanders skills and actual, game experience, activation chance, can change from week to week. Quite an unstable gaming metagame now.

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    With this in mind I'm quite interested where is THE Guy "Anakin", and if there are ANY other WAY of getting this forum section to continue on it's most informing path of enlightening us players of new capabilities of the newest S6 commanders that with the absence of Anakin here we are in deficit of knowing!!!!!!

If there is someone interested besides me to continue uploading Commander Focus threads here in this section it is most welcomed, as it is to me I hope it would be to you too as well...
    As for getting knowledge, one can, if you are able too, one can take a video of battles, upload to YouTube and post here, so that forumers can watch it and comment on it. It may not be the all round summary, but we can all learn. And after a few rounds of discussion and comments, a consensus view of the strengths and weakness of the commander, and the strategy to use him/her/it will appear.

You are most welcomed to continue posting Triad such commander focus posts.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Ok there will be need for some luck finding those rare S6 fights nowadays, but generally, this is a good approach Nopo!
    one that I'll try to keep when the time is allowing me to...

cheers m8s
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise