Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #38: Nicholas

Commander Focus #38: Nicholas

-- NICHOLAS --

What to say about this event that Tap gave us in the midst of this heavy year of inequality and various disturbances of the game api that was badly coded and abused by players world wide?

They managed to get one if not all four S6 commanders literally for a few bucks..!!

If this abuse hasn't injured all other fair use players this event wouldn't be tackled in the first place!!!

Since this is the case and since Tap decided to reward some of us hard core players by giving us some relief, the event that we got for free was "S6 30 days active event"!

And can you guess which S6 commander was the one most acquired from this event!?!?!??

This One

Nicholas.jpg

I remember and have found for this occasion picture of this mysterious commander that was announced on 9th of april...

When he was released, not many players thought his skills would literally Kick Ass !!
    But.... His skills have been changed...
    Adjustment for Nicholas’s Skill:
    S-ATK damage and poison damage are increased
    added 50% chance to weaken (decrease all stats by 50%) targets for 1 round.
    increased chance for to become invisible himself as one of the commanders...

The question from Johan then was, do we like his new skills?

Tap's policy releasing Nicholas and difference from other first released s6 rangers was distancing this commander from team player skills that were employed in QR and Richard earlier.

With his skills improved, he was quite capable of bringing the fight home with all the blows and whistles..!
    And all that, left alone in the field without any other commander to support his zealots efforts!!!

This was seen across the servers from old accounts to new ones as well as from lower to higher lvl players.
    Having acquired and still getting all the inputs from facebook users whatsapp and other social sites users, I can safely say that S6 winner most acquired from great number of players is Nicholas.

After change his status across servers went from little to no less than great, at lvl 10 giving him one of the meanest and noble looks arround at the same time...
    Nicholas 21.jpg

Having this in mind I'm quite intereseted for the opinions for this commander, his longevity in fights as well as capability acting alone to bring the fight home 'till the end. Also, any team player experiences in your great and hard earned & respectful combos...

As the act of good will and great respect & admiration for this specific commander, I'm posting one of the great fights from one of the accounts that I'm operable at...

Cheers and keep the same pace as always with úr wallets still heavy ...

Last edited by Triad; August 3rd, 2018 at 12:14. Reason: Title
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Nico is a pain in the butt ... the combination of Nico, Rick, Odin and Hailey i fear the most ... add Knous and Herbert as lt. and you have some serious firepower with huge chance for invisibility ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Nice wrap-up, Triad!
    Last edited by Nachteule; August 6th, 2018 at 21:47.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thankz Nacht,

Although I think that this kind of post is mostly better suited for another section, like "Commander Club" in Tactics.

So if any of you moderators is capable of it, and if it's a good suggestion, we can move it there as an intro to Nicholas attribs and characteristics...

We anyway need more S6 commanders there, and someone of you can copy-paste his attribs from the ingame portal so that he desrves his thread there.

cheers m8s
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Nico is a pain in the butt ... the combination of Nico, Rick, Odin and Hailey i fear the most ... add Knous and Herbert as lt. and you have some serious firepower with huge chance for invisibility ...
    Better combo than that is next one and I\m quite close to that combo that will be my next one.

Richard, Nicholas, Odin, Rick, and FS

50% acu refill from Hailey is not gonna do so much damage to the enemy as Richard that would be employed instead of her in this combo... And that can be signed as sure thing by many players out there.

Moderation note: Moved to Commander club.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Better combo than that is next one and I\m quite close to that combo that will be my next one.

Richard, Nicholas, Odin, Rick, and FS

50% acu refill from Hailey is not gonna do so much damage to the enemy as Richard that would be employed instead of her in this combo... And that can be signed as sure thing by many players out there.
    That is a good combo, but unless you get a fast FS (Scott or Future) and pump those speed gala you'll be a bit disappointed with it. My main problem at the moment (with Nick and Rick in my fleet) is exactly that. Even though I get to fire at least one of them, with so many fleets running Nico and Richard I often get disabled sometime in the battle (it is so frustrating when you are dependent of the invisibility and they fail to activate in the last round needed... it happens a lot...)
    I still have some advantage in a couple of battles by still running SL, which if is not disabled in 1st round it normally prevents the enemy to fire specials on 2nd round and then I can flip the battle. But it is not that often that he is not disabled...

I would not be surprised if next regular FS (or other commander) brings a revealing skill. Aldebaran does not look like the solution to the metagame as he can be blocked too easy and then is just dead meat. Additionally Galaxy Lord is a good tool to counter active Aldo buff and he is still present (and on the rise as far as I noticed).
    Galactic Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I would not be surprised if next regular FS (or other commander) brings a revealing skill. Aldebaran does not look like the solution to the metagame as he can be blocked too easy and then is just dead meat. Additionally Galaxy Lord is a good tool to counter active Aldo buff and he is still present (and on the rise as far as I noticed).
    Yes, Galaxy Lord, is a really killer.

My strategy is currently to dispose of Galaxy Lord as fast as possible preferably before he shoots, i'll take my chance with opposing Nicholas/Richard/Rick/Azrael.

If Galaxy Lord had better survivability, he will be an even more dangerous opponent. This T Breakthrough, could be the thing that will make it hardier.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Nick wins.
    Watch at YouTube, "Galaxy Legends Nick wins"
    Opposing fleet shoots first.
    Force of opposing fleet is 4x of Nick's fleet.

Sorry I don't know how to post link
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; August 7th, 2018 at 17:27.