Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wormhole: Dark 2017-07-13 (2 days)

  1. #1
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,551

    Wormhole: Dark 2017-07-13 (2 days)

    Wormhole: Dark 2017-07-13 (2 days)

    Depending on how developed the fleet is the opponent will start one shot killed from wave 6 onwards. For my own level 110 account, 3B force, i was one shot from wave 12 onwards. Poor flagship. Later, however, I switched to having my poor Star Lord being the sacrificed as I wanted Kate Burglar's special shield to be put on my commanders.

    First death on wave 14, and noticed that my commanders were not making as much damage on the opponent, I swap in Fearsome Devil for Sturdy, so that FD's special can soften up the opponent.

    On 2 accounts i was babysitting, I found that putting the most dodgy commanders help them last a bit longer as even being able to block didn't help much (was still one shot killed).

    Wormhole: Dark 2017-07-13 (2days) Opponent formation and accumulator status
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  2. #2
    Three-Star Admiral ASR1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    732
    Thanks Nopo!
    I passed without dying. But I also got lucky with Azrael nerfing flagship on last wave who I hear was very deadly.

    I passed the previous two wormholes also including the week long in last event without dying. Since I got Caroline the wormholes are easier to pass. Not because Caroline damage (on late waves she may need several shots to kill commanders) but due to the dodge buff she gives herself and one more commanders. Enemies in wormholes tend to have poor hitrate and dodgy commanders are a blessing.
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

  3. #3
    Galactic Chairman Pliusomiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MDA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    .... Enemies in wormholes tend to have poor hitrate and dodgy commanders are a blessing.
    Ssssst... keep silence on this - there is a risk that somebody from t4f actually read this forum and in next wormholes we will face opponents having, among others wery high hitrate
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

  4. #4
    Three-Star Admiral ASR1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Ssssst... keep silence on this - there is a risk that somebody from t4f actually read this forum and in next wormholes we will face opponents having, among others wery high hitrate
    Hahaha! You so funny! Joke of the month! My friend you chould have a stand up show on Netflix. Tap reading (in general) this forum (in particular)! I can't stop laughing. Well one thing for sure. It will not be Alan or Melody from "support"!
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

  5. #5
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Thanks Nopo!
    I passed without dying. But I also got lucky with Azrael nerfing flagship on last wave who I hear was very deadly.

    I passed the previous two wormholes also including the week long in last event without dying. Since I got Caroline the wormholes are easier to pass. Not because Caroline damage (on late waves she may need several shots to kill commanders) but due to the dodge buff she gives herself and one more commanders. Enemies in wormholes tend to have poor hitrate and dodgy commanders are a blessing.
    That's a good show ASR1927. I died 3 times. Paying a paid revive to clear the last wave. If only I was luckier a bit in dodging.

    I didn't have a problem with the flagship. So can't tell what's up with him
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •