Thread: Where do I find Dark Aerosiderites from buying battle preparation packs?

Where do I find Dark Aerosiderites from buying battle preparation packs?

Hey.. i bought dark aero pack from battle preparation shop. But i didnt receive any. I buy the packs since yesterday and today too but receive none.
    If i remember correctly, i bought 3 x 1000 DA, 1 x 2000 DA+50kgal, 1 x 3000 DA+50kgal. This occured twice on 13 and 14 of july.

Besides that, i also open few chests from galactic portal. It works fine except for the dark aero, it shows that i get 500 dark aero but i receive none also. In total i managed to open 2 x 500 ( in herbert and cynthia )
    I write tickets but the response is very slow and he says that the dark aero has been delivered. But in fact it has not.

I would really appreciate ur help
    Thank you
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 14th, 2017 at 16:31.

The Dark Aeros don't appear in Inventory. You can see them if you tap your commanders picture in the upper left main screen and then go to RESOURCES.

What level are you?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

ohh ic!! thank you so much!

what are dark aerosiders for ?

im level 71 currently.

btw, how to redeem gift codes as ios players ? thanks

Dark Aeros improve the static attributes of your commanders. They are applied in Manoinver's Cabin. You can open Manoinver's Cabin starting with level 90 from your fleet management interface.

I think you will find some screenshots if you search the Forum for Dark Aeros, Aerosiderites and Manoinver's Cabin.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by KSUT View Post
    ohh ic!! thank you so much!

what are dark aerosiders for ?

im level 71 currently.

btw, how to redeem gift codes as ios players ? thanks
    You can start using dark aerosiderites when you reach level 90

As for gift codes. There haven't been any gift codes in the game for about 1.5 years now i think. The place to redeem codes have been removed from the game
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri