Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fleet Advice - Too Many Rangers!

Fleet Advice - Too Many Rangers!

Hi - I am hoping some more seasoned players can help me figure out a few different paths to take with my current roster. Been roughly 16 days and I've had the unfortunate (or fortunate I guess) draw to accumulate a bunch of rangers and strikers with little else. Would love to hear some thoughts on lineups and who may be worth targeting. Realize my commanders are more common than not but haven't spent a lot of credits (5k to date). Should have access to 35-40k or so credits down the road - currently level 88.

Rangers - Vitos / Alfred / Cabal / Dor
    Strikers - Queen Emma / Stratus
    Protector - Magellan
    Rover - Hunter

Currently lining up with Vitos, Dor, Queen Emma, Stratus and FS.

Thanks!

Try Dor / Alfred / Stratus / Hunter combination

At this moment the game is heavely focused on rangers anyway (top commanders being rangers - Caroline, Brian, Star Lord to name only few of them) so get used to it
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by snohman82 View Post
    Rangers - Vitos / Alfred / Cabal / Dor
    Alfred is pretty much a Cabal replacement and is very much a better commander. That's why Pliusomiot suggested Alfred over Cabal.

Strikers - Queen Emma / Stratus
    Stratus is a cross attack and his reduce opponent's DEF makes your opponent easier to beat. Queen Emma has a 95% hit rate if i remember correctly, so won't hit as often.

Protector - Magellan
    Rover - Hunter
    Seems these two are your best non-rangers, guess you have to use them

Keeping Dor for his hit rate and critical attack chance increase is good. and with is full accumulator recover, means pretty much Dor shoots his special every round, unless deaccumulated, frozen/lock, or weakend
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I'd use Dor, Alfred, Stratus, Queen Emma. Hunter can conflict with Dor in those rounds he fires his special attack. On the other hand strikers benefit a lot from more critical hit chance Dor gives.

I would focus on some lieutenants that will be always useful - at least Krill should be considered as soon as you have enough Rover Chips and Pandora Cores to make him +4 and +7, respectively.

If you plan to play this game for longer time I'd wait for some lucky shots at the free Celestial Portal tries and focus on cheap occasions for R6 Chroma Prisms, TS-4 Module Chips. Before you reach 110 I would not invest into more/better commanders. There has been a shop event recently offering Krill for 6.5k and Maggie for 4.8k (Maggie would be a great improvement over Queen Emma) - I would wait for such opportunities.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Appreciate all the advice guys !

yes, if your server is the one that can get 100K in credits after 200 days of play. just keep on playing, saving your credits and then only spend the credits saves after reaching level 110. by then new commanders will be better than the current ones.

yes, you will loose out now, but it is a marathon.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    yes, if your server is the one that can get 100K in credits after 200 days of play. just keep on playing, saving your credits and then only spend the credits saves after reaching level 110. by then new commanders will be better than the current ones.

I liked the last sentence of your comment
    I'm starting a new account and i'm on one of those servers
    btw, one guy from my server (my main account) has access to those 100k credits (Workd1477 merged to World1473)

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post

Umm what 100k credits? What do you mean "if your server is the one"?

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Umm what 100k credits? What do you mean "if your server is the one"?
    There are some newer servers that have a different rewards structure which give a total of 100k Credits for logging 200 days. Most - probably all older - servers have only Galactonite Energy and Dark Aerosiderites as reward for the same.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Oh I see now, under Affair-->Rebate Bonus....roughly 1M in energy and another 156k of DA. I think I want the 100k credits:-)