Thread: Pandora Matching Algorithm

Pandora Matching Algorithm

My server Android 255(merged) have been matched with servers that are way too strong. Most enemy forces are too way high compare to our strongest(both without paintcoat).

When our strongest player only around level 97, we were matched with a server that have more than 10 players of level 100.
    When the level cap was still at 90, the
    enemies force are almost double compare to our strongest player(again without paintcoat). So the same problem will still happen when our players able to reach level 100.

So basically our players can't even get out from our HQ. We literally gain nothing from each Pandora, if I recall it correctly it was since last year.

There are times we were matched with exactly the same overpowered opponents for several weeks.

Enemy become stronger because they gain too much. This has damage the balance between servers. This damage will be permanent and can't be fix without being unfair.

Of course there are not many complaints about this because there are not many servers are the victims. Most victims have stop playing. The servers that gaining from it will absolutely have no complaints.

So I would like to know what is tap4fun standpoint on this problem. And your plan moving forward.

each of you should create 10 twinks and solve the problem. all doing this way in case cant handle opponents
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Quote Originally Posted by amarz82 View Post
    Yeah. Tap4Fun developers do not interact on their own forum(s). I raised this issue on day 1 of the new forum. No response.
    time's up.