Thread: Can't get Arena reward

Can't get Arena reward

I can't get my arena reward. When I try the receive button is Gray, same way as when I already got it. But now I haven't received it and I can't complete the daily event, collect arena reward. Anyone else have this issue? I put a message to support also.

One-Star Admiral
    Fdmilla, i have the same problem, it's related to the login problems our server had yesterday. Don't sweat it, T4F will not move a finger to solve it retroactively (meaning to offer us a compensation, they already told me they will not give anything for all the resources and items we lost yesterday).

Oh well, hopefully it's fixed tomorrow.

One-Star Admiral
    I opened a ticket about this issue too, they keep asking for screenshots. Of course i can't offer screenshots now and they would be irrelevant too. I sent the following reply and i will express my total dissatisfaction if they ask for a feedback to their customer support actions:

"Don't bother anymore, i am sick of your customer support. I am not the only one who had this problem yesterday, all players from my server had this problem, it was an effect of server problems you admitted you had. You received other tickets concerning the impossibility to collect arena ranking reward, there is also a thread about this in your official forum, yet you still try to buy time asking for irrelevant screenshots. What the hell is so hard to understand or visualize? WE go to rewards section in arena, in ranking rewards, we are unable to collect, the receive button is not active. THAT'S ALL!!!! Why the hell do you want screenshots for this????? Just to tell us there is nothing wrong and that you appreciate our understanding and support? No thanks!
    Your technical team is unable to solve the login issue for the whole server for more than 8 hours and you choose to not give any compensation for what all players lost due to your technical problems and inability to solve them faster. Any other sensible game developer would offer a compensation and public apologize. As a direct consequence of the login issue we are unable to collect Arena Rewards, losing even more resources that were rightfully ours...and all you do is asking for some useless screenshots!
    Shame on you Tap4Fun!! (Not on you, Allen, i know you only act as you are instructed to, this is not addressed to you)"

Ehh, i know everything is "just dust in the wind"

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    I opened a ticket about this issue too, they keep asking for screenshots. Of course i can't offer screenshots now and they would be irrelevant too. I sent the following reply and i will express my total dissatisfaction if they ask for a feedback to their customer support actions:

"Don't bother anymore, i am sick of your customer support. I am not the only one who had this problem yesterday, all players from my server had this problem, it was an effect of server problems you admitted you had. You received other tickets concerning the impossibility to collect arena ranking reward, there is also a thread about this in your official forum, yet you still try to buy time asking for irrelevant screenshots. What the hell is so hard to understand or visualize? WE go to rewards section in arena, in ranking rewards, we are unable to collect, the receive button is not active. THAT'S ALL!!!! Why the hell do you want screenshots for this????? Just to tell us there is nothing wrong and that you appreciate our understanding and support? No thanks!
    Your technical team is unable to solve the login issue for the whole server for more than 8 hours and you choose to not give any compensation for what all players lost due to your technical problems and inability to solve them faster. Any other sensible game developer would offer a compensation and public apologize. As a direct consequence of the login issue we are unable to collect Arena Rewards, losing even more resources that were rightfully ours...and all you do is asking for some useless screenshots!
    Shame on you Tap4Fun!! (Not on you, Allen, i know you only act as you are instructed to, this is not addressed to you)"

Ehh, i know everything is "just dust in the wind"
    You said it!

Three-Star Admiral
    wow thats quaint. now i just use one-liners with a healthy dose of expletives and it still gets the point cross and job done with compensation. most of the time. lolz

an d nothing like always
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny